pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I believe they are referring to the subway scene.
That is probably it, if you rush in and be a hero it ends badly, however if you choose Let's let this go on its -10 but following that with This has gone too far which is + 15 and you you end up ahead +5 .

The MC of this game is not a hero, he's out for revenge so you can't always prevent him from doing harm, but rather you choose how much harm he will do.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
First playthrough of the game. Really disappointing that trying to save Minami from getting raped results in a game over. I'm not sure if this changes depending on choices made earlier in the game, but if not then why have that option to help her in the first place? In addition to all that, you lose 10 karma points.
I can suggest you to follow the Guide made by redknight00 , that you can find in the Op ,where there is a really nice Wt too.
In the spoiler you can find the screen with the specific part of the story to avoid the possible Minami rape in the subway

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
That is probably it, if you rush in and be a hero it ends badly, however if you choose Let's let this go on its -10 but following that with This has gone too far which is + 15 and you you end up ahead +5 .

The MC of this game is not a hero, he's out for revenge so you can't always prevent him from doing harm, but rather you choose how much harm he will do.
I get that. However, karma points should be a result of a choice you make. In that scene, the choice was made for you. Trying to do the right thing results in a game over, which doesn't really make sense. Anyway, thanks.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I get that. However, karma points should be a result of a choice you make. In that scene, the choice was made for you. Trying to do the right thing results in a game over, which doesn't really make sense. Anyway, thanks.
It's going to affect the endings more than anything so just remember to keep that in mind and what route you wish to choose (y)

Reactions: Namco15

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
i'm still not convinced she did appear in the game yet.
I can't see the similarities to (best girl) motoko, and thinking she'd be rachel cause they both have glasses is .. uhhhh, yeah.

also, wasn't MC's dad the one who took in rachel ? it always sounded like he did help her, did her a favor. It makes no sense this way for rachel to be the last conspirator against MC's dad.
For me, it does make sense if Rachel is the third girl as the the third girl changed her statement to "save" mc's dad from rotting in prison. Although I don't think its very unlikely, I'm assuming we haven't met the last girl in the game yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

c4f14c018c

Apr 21, 2019
It's been continually established in this thread that A. Patrons voted for there to be longer wait time for more content in the next update.

B. The dev had some personal shit that caused the game to be delayed more than they wanted.

C. There's almost too much shit in the next update so we're getting a lot.
Uhh didn't dev write something like "wish the delay meant more content but no it's just personal stuff"? Or was it another thread. All those delays man

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Uhh didn't dev write something like "wish the delay meant more content but no it's just personal stuff"? Or was it another thread. All those delays man
They already had more content before the delay. The original plan was set for July, and I remember them talking about having more than they though, but then the personal shit delay happened.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
For me, it does make sense if Rachel is the third girl as the the third girl changed her statement to "save" mc's dad from rotting in prison. Although I don't think its very unlikely, I'm assuming we haven't met the last girl in the game yet.
Couple points to take in mind here:
  • It hasn't been established what relationship the third girl had with Kasumi(Shirohime) and Hellen, the only thing we know is that she claimed something and later changed her mind for some reason.
  • Whoever she was, could have pretty much betrayed Shiro and Hellen, if it was indeed Rachel, I doubt she would be in good enough terms with them to be 'working' at the school, let alone to be seemingly working 'with them' on the drugs.
  • The picture only proves (if they are Shiro & Hellen) that theirs was a group of three, giving a high chance for her to be the third 'victim', but there's also the chance that the last 'victim' was someone else dragged into it by these three.
  • There's no reason to believe this isn't Motoko's mother other than the unlikely hair color, but, hair can be died or bleached, the girl on the picture has the stereotypical 'delinquent' image, and she is the leader of the rival clan for the Tendo; but just because there's no reason to not believe this to be the case, there's no reason either to believe it is.
All in all, I pretty much agree, that the last girl hasn't appeared in game yet...

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Has this game progress any in villain route? I recall last I play you couldn't go beyond the train event in villain route.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Has this game progress any in villain route? I recall last I play you couldn't go beyond the train event in villain route.
You will have to wait for the next update for more just make sure you are following the bad karma route if you are going down the villain route.

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
First playthrough of the game. Really disappointing that trying to save Minami from getting raped results in a game over. I'm not sure if this changes depending on choices made earlier in the game, but if not then why have that option to help her in the first place? In addition to all that, you lose 10 karma points.
You have to wait for the perfect moments my dude.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes