KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I have a much easier time imagining a Shinji Arc, that goes out to fix his confidence problems, than an Otaku Arc. Shinji himself is quite aware of his shortcomings, in stark contrast of whatever Otakus condition even is. That guy is lost and hopeless, and as such used as comedic relief. There's no way he comes back from that. Shinji, on the other hand, can.

offrhythm

Oct 28, 2017
All these tags legit? or is this another buzzword tag game that has almost none of the content. I've had 3 in a row now.
And if so, is there an incest patch? or does it work as is? Thread search has a few mentions of wishing for one, but is it necessary?

Last edited:

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I'd like to see Otaku have a few more moments. Been hoping for that since the Otaku/Asuka scene in the locker room when she sets him up. Maybe even get his shit together and turn his life around for good while still being sort of otaku-ish.
Or maybe I just wanna see Asuka degraded in more scenes with him dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Or give give him a girlfriend who's even worse than him. (´・ω・`)
Could go well with game's funny evil vibe.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
That is dedication right there for you I just hope he doesn't work himself too hard about it as desperate as I am too play this update I don't mind the extra wait.
The man is burning midnight candles for us?
God bless that man! Can i get an Amen?

I'd like to see Otaku have a few more moments. Been hoping for that since the Otaku/Asuka scene in the locker room when she sets him up. Maybe even get his shit together and turn his life around for good while still being sort of otaku-ish.
Or maybe I just wanna see Asuka degraded in more scenes with him dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Asuka is for the MC and MC only. *Plays N*ggas in Paris*
Didn't know we can't used the n-word here.

Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont

Jul 7, 2019
He probably got caught up in making sure there are 5+ references per day, and afterwards he revamped the whole event with Maki-chan in the Faris TV commercial like 3 times or something. The final version has her K.O.-ing half the studio, until special guests C. Norris and K. Reeves step in and stop her.
I do not care about this .I just want to know when it will update this month

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I want to hear everyones ideas about what content could be in the update that has resulted in the delay. My thought is that obviously the beta-wimp Shinji is totally THAT Shinji and Irphaeus is still fine-tuning the giant mech combat segments
The backstory of Shirohime? But really more focus on characters who have not had as much content as others and what does Yoko have in store for the MC after stealing Inori away from her :p

Reactions: Namco15
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes