noiro

Nov 16, 2018
it means he goofed in script.rpy it says jump halld19 but it's label halld9, change it to halld19 and it works, the other is label girlsd9 change it girlsd19 and it works.
How to change it?
I have problem like this but I try to change it can't.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
How to change it?
I assume you're talking about the event where best girl Motoko kicks someone in the balls and you have to decide who to check on afterwards.
If you check on the boys first, you get all 3 scenes.
If you take the 2nd option, it skips the boys and you get only 2&3.
The third option skips 1 and 2, and only shows number 3.

Therefore, simply taking the "check on the boys" option makes you not miss anything.

You can also fix the broken pointers, there's a guide to it somewhere in this forum. But i recommend taking the easier way out.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
How to change it?
Adding to what KeepOnLiving said, the update is supposed to come out this month, with such a notorious bug, it'll be most than likely be fixed for this next update given how easy it is for the dev to fix it, so just check on the boys and keep going..

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
BaDik new release it will be for the 16 of August ( Official news from DPC)
With the lucky that we have i'm sure that Waifu Academy it will be release the same day :(

I really hope that Irphaeus can read this post and maybe he can update the game not in the same period ;)

Reactions: Hally

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
BaDik new release it will be for the 16 of August ( Official news from DPC)
With the lucky that we have i'm sure that Waifu Academy it will be release the same day :(

I really hope that Irphaeus can read this post and maybe he can update the game not in the same period ;)
don't have to play it immediately. You can play it whenever you want, don't need a different release date for it.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
don't have to play it immediately. You can play it whenever you want, don't need a different release date for it.
Tks for the suggestion :) ...I'll try to keep in my mind that i can play a game also some days later before it can disappear forever ;)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Discord teaser:
Irphaeus said:
Surprise!

Going to learn my lesson.

Sub please!

Join Kayane in the water...

Plot with plot...

????!!!!!

Waifu Academy Restroom

Hey guys! I'm still working on the update, finishing to write the last day event while adding a bit of thing and polish here and there.... I will give some more and last preview next week then it will be released... I want it to be out before the end of the month, if the read back go as planed it should be out in time.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
This is the most interesting picture for the future plot from the preview posted by Redknight00
What are doing all together Isabela and Helen Senders ? but most important , why Rachael seems like fainted on the couch?
Maybe Isabela is not so innocent like we think and all the person that works in the Academy are involved in what Rachel is making and try to produce with the sexual essence ?

1565386308035.png

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
This is the most interesting picture for the future plot from the preview posted by Redknight00
What are doing all together Isabela and Helen Senders ? but most important , why Rachael seems like fainted on the couch?
Maybe Isabela is not so innocent like we think and all the person that works in the Academy are involved in what Rachel is making and try to produce with the sexual essence ?

View attachment 368061
I might be remembering wrong but wasn't Isabella a colleague of Rachel before she came to the Academy? Or at least they knew each other well enough before the content of the game. I've always sort of assumed she had something to do with the actual main plot because it wouldn't make sense to make a point of linking her to Rachel who kind of seems to be at the center of everything. What I'm wondering is if Isabella has any idea that Rachel had been making magic roofies for the MC and if she suspects that potion was behind the SEXYTIME in art club.

OR: That image is just letting everyone know that the reason we haven't seen Rachel in like 4 updates is because she was crashing on the couch in the teachers lounge

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I might be remembering wrong but wasn't Isabella a colleague of Rachel before she came to the Academy? Or at least they knew each other well enough before the content of the game. I've always sort of assumed she had something to do with the actual main plot because it wouldn't make sense to make a point of linking her to Rachel who kind of seems to be at the center of everything. What I'm wondering is if Isabella has any idea that Rachel had been making magic roofies for the MC and if she suspects that potion was behind the SEXYTIME in art club.

OR: That image is just letting everyone know that the reason we haven't seen Rachel in like 4 updates is because she was crashing on the couch in the teachers lounge
I really don't remember if Isabela was a colleague of Rachel or they knew each other before in some other school ; in every case it's really interesting your theory that Rachel cannot be the center of everything , the only one involved in the production of the Sexual potion , i agree completely with you ; for sure Helen Senders know more a lot about this .
About Isabela , i'm not sure she can be involved ,but about one thing i'm sure she will have not only the role in the game of the Artistic Teacher like she is actual...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know when a new update will be released
First rule of a Forum and of this Forum especially : to read back 5-10 post before and most of times you will find the answer...
for your question is the same , If you look at Redknight00 post , you will see all news about next update ( end of the month in every case )

Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I really don't remember if Isabela was a colleague of Rachel or they knew each other...
She was recommended by Rachel for the position, couldn't find anything about them being colleges or something, but they do know each other from before, but they are school staff, it stands to reason those three will interact with each other from time to time, especially when you consider Helen is the school's principal.

My guess, Rachel's just tired, not fainted, otherwise she would be on a bed at the infirmary, not at what seems to be an staff room, since Isabel is working as a teacher at the school it stands to reason for her to wait there for her class to start or something, so Rachel is resting there, Isabel is giving her company, and Helen is just talking to them as the principal she is.

Of course there could be a more complex plot behind that picture but I always go for the more reasonable explanation, it tends to pay well.

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes