Jul 29, 2017
She was recommended by Rachel for the position, couldn't find anything about them being colleges or something, but they do know each other from before, but they are school staff, it stands to reason those three will interact with each other from time to time, especially when you consider Helen is the school's principal.

My guess, Rachel's just tired, not fainted, otherwise she would be on a bed at the infirmary, not at what seems to be an staff room, since Isabel is working as a teacher at the school it stands to reason for her to wait there for her class to start or something, so Rachel is resting there, Isabel is giving her company, and Helen is just talking to them as the principal she is.

Of course there could be a more complex plot behind that picture but I always go for the more reasonable explanation, it tends to pay well.
Rachel, the mysterious nurse who can create magic love potion bombs and keeps appearing in our nightmares as some kind of demon? And who we saw as that same Demon in the infirmary mirror? Don't really know if Occam's razor applies to her

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Rachel, the mysterious nurse who can create magic love potion bombs and keeps appearing in our nightmares as some kind of demon? And who we saw as that same Demon in the infirmary mirror? Don't really know if Occam's razor applies to her
Yeah, her very presence alone warps the reality of the world quite a bit already.
I'm curious what role she will play going forward, and what Irphaeus has in store for that regard.

Reactions: SXDLXFE
Mar 17, 2018
Based on the conversation between Harada and Helen, Harada helps Rachel produce a love drug. It turns out these pills particle of semen Harada? After all, for the production of perfume Rachel used sperm MC.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Yea, Rachel, the lady that we as players assume is a demon given the amounts of evidence that the in game characters have no way of knowing about. The same lady that has been keeping this supposed identity secret from every other character. And whom the MC have no reason to believe she is some sort of supernatural being instead of weird dreams or hallucinations caused by stress, the use of the drug itself or any other more believable reason for the MC.

Occam's razor is a way of thinking, and can apply to any situation; here for example: we haven't got any proof or confirmation whatsoever that Hellen, Harada or any of the other involved know if Rachel is an actual demon, so far for us, all that they may know, is that she is a really good chemist who knows how to make a very effective lust drug, of which the last batch was particularly more tiresome to produce, whatever the method may be for that.

I just don't see a reason to think that particular image implies something is afoot, I just don't have a solid basis for that, but there's always the chance for me to be wrong anyways, that's what Occam's Razor is all about.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
I wasn't aware of an incoming update. I replayed the game again where the update ends and I am still enjoying this story.

Jun 20, 2018
Alright,i take it back,there is no such thing like pretty for the girl thats online here..it's better we cover our identity..

Jun 20, 2018
And irphaeus,how long it will take for the update??it's 5 MONTH ALREADY!!,people run out of patience and start talking nonsense in this thread..

Apr 20, 2018
Love how this developer is earning a MINIMUM of 3000 dollars a month off of his patreon (if every single patron were of the lowest tier which I doubt; I'd assume 3 and 7 dollar tier is by far the most common) - yet has now fallen into the lazy 2 or 3 updates a year bullshit.
Summertime saga died for me when it started this 4-6 month update shit and now this game is starting to do it too... Summertime saga is earning DC over 40k a month too...

The only game I've seen where I could perhaps excuse a long as fuck update time for is Changeling Tale; simply put because its quality is literally on par with an actual studio made game; if it had voice acting and more refinement (which they're adding as they get more money for the development as it's a team of 4 or 5?) it'd definitely be top tier.

I honestly wish I knew how to code; I'm good at story writing but not coding, nor drawing. I'd happily get a fuck ton of story shit done and if it doesn't require coding I'd do the 3d models for the game too, I'd just need a coder to implement it and I would definitely get this games updates out much faster.

If anything I wish I could write for some of these top earners for a reasonable cut; I'd make everything top notch, allow them to have a lot of the creative freedom but get rid of all this broken English and incoherent story telling.

Oh well, I really enjoy this game series; I supported it at bottom tier for 3 months and no mention of why the update was actually late; so I'll just sit back and wait for an actual patch.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Love how this developer is earning a MINIMUM of 3000 dollars a month off of his patreon (if every single patron were of the lowest tier which I doubt; I'd assume 3 and 7 dollar tier is by far the most common) - yet has now fallen into the lazy 2 or 3 updates a year bullshit.
Summertime saga died for me when it started this 4-6 month update shit and now this game is starting to do it too... Summertime saga is earning DC over 40k a month too...

The only game I've seen where I could perhaps excuse a long as fuck update time for is Changeling Tale; simply put because its quality is literally on par with an actual studio made game; if it had voice acting and more refinement (which they're adding as they get more money for the development as it's a team of 4 or 5?) it'd definitely be top tier.

I honestly wish I knew how to code; I'm good at story writing but not coding, nor drawing. I'd happily get a fuck ton of story shit done and if it doesn't require coding I'd do the 3d models for the game too, I'd just need a coder to implement it and I would definitely get this games updates out much faster.

If anything I wish I could write for some of these top earners for a reasonable cut; I'd make everything top notch, allow them to have a lot of the creative freedom but get rid of all this broken English and incoherent story telling.

Oh well, I really enjoy this game series; I supported it at bottom tier for 3 months and no mention of why the update was actually late; so I'll just sit back and wait for an actual patch.
Put your pitch in here, maybe you'll get some work.
https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

Jun 20, 2018
Who are you on about? and the update will be out probably near the end of the month.
The end of the month..im pretty sure it will delay again and we probably will get the update in october,same date with summertime saga update..and with that we officially will get the update twice a year(y)

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes