Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I 100% agree with you i love the game it may take time for updates but you are working on 2 games at same time what some forget not long ago you where working on 3 at same time takes time to make a good quality game and your is vary good. I know the update will be ready when its ready cus i never got any bugs you test and retest so in closing please take your time I know update will be great.
I may be wrong, but he's not working in two games at the same time, he's working on what would be the content for two updates at the same time.

Now he has Waifu Hunter, but it doesn't means he's taking time from Academy to do that, people often forgets that a "full time" shift is on average, only 8 hours, and if you do your sleeping right, you still have 8 left to do whatever you want, like eating or working on something else

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I subscribe to the "it comes out when it does" line of though, but then again I'm not a patron.

If the people who are actually paying for the game to be developed are ok with the update frequency (and I assume they are since they're still supporting it on patreon) it's not my place as a moocher to complain.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
(...) people often forgets that a "full time" shift is on average, only 8 hours, and if you do your sleeping right, you still have 8 left to do whatever you want, like eating or working on something else
love how your first examples of things to do in your free time is eating :D

Reactions: Deimacos

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I may be wrong, but he's not working in two games at the same time, he's working on what would be the content for two updates at the same time.
Yes I'm working on two update at the same time, it was supposed to be one update but it extended so much I had to split it and rework my pacing, no worry no content has been deleted or lost, t's rather the opposite ^^
However during Waifu Academy development I take some day/weeks to gather stuff and idea for Waifu Hunter too.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
love how your first examples of things to do in your free time is eating :D
You need to have priorities... also the the selection of smilies is quite small...

Yes I'm working on two update at the same time, it was supposed to be one update but it extended so much I had to split it and rework my pacing, no worry no content has been deleted or lost, t's rather the opposite ^^
However during Waifu Academy development I take some day/weeks to gather stuff and idea for Waifu Hunter too.
No worries, I do know how this stuff can take it's time.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That some huge pile of bullshit in one page.

I'll gladly refund that 'pseudo' Patreon of mine if he's so unhappy. Surprisingly none of my supporter are that 'vigorous' on the Waifu Academy Discord... Sure many of them are impatient and they have the right to be so, since it will be 4 month of wait upon 16 August.
But they understand the time invested and dedication to create unique and well written content for each update.
Also there is no 'scam' or whatever story some people build up. I'm continusly sharing number of preview and side story hint about the incoming update. I'm working on 2 update at the same time and had to brainstorm about pacing to be sure everything is coherent story wise since we are close to important reveal.

Just calm down, I can understand people frustration but you don't have to be harsh or lie about devs.
Mormont Mytez

i trust you i know you wont lets us down after all you dont have to respond to us on here but the fact you do tells alot about your character

most developers dont do that but you do and that says alot

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
How is Waifu Hunter doing looks like a dam nice game you started there would love to try it when its ready if its like all your games i cant wait to see it

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Jul 7, 2019
So it will update next week?

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Is there a thread for Waifu Hunter ?
Is Mila van der Grahf gonna be in the game ?
No thread until the first update is released, but we chat about Waifu Hunter on the Patreon discord.

Mila is one on the main waifu in WH, her appearance changed a bit(for the better) since... But she will remain a gorgeous blue eyes and tall blonde, proud, noble etc a 'nordic' type girl.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No thread until the first update is released, but we chat about Waifu Hunter on the Patreon discord.

Mila is one on the main waifu in WH, her appearance changed a bit(for the better) since... But she will remain a gorgeous blue eyes and tall blonde, proud, noble etc a 'nordic' type girl.
Mormont Fantabaldu Mytez

As far as Waifu Hunter im interested in the Mute Dark Elf imo Dark Elves are far sexier then forest elves plus this dark elf is a fit girl like Takamara

screenshot0033.png

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I really appreciate when a Developer answers in a thread especially when people ( maybe i can define them just troll or hater ) express their opinion just screaming and without any kind of sense.
If Patrons think that the release it was for too much time delayed or they disagree with the actual work that is making the author , they have the properly channel to tell this to the Dev ( Patreon Page and Discord Channel ) and in the case that they consider it appropriate they can take away the patronage.
For other person just pirates like actually i am , just relax and waiting for the release whenever it will be , but especially try to express the opinion in the best educated way ; but this thing i see always less in this thread.
Actually is only matters of days i think , probably Irphaeus is in last day testing and completing last things , so just patience and wait , is not one day more or less for a new release that can change the life

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I really appreciate when a Developer answers in a thread especially when people ( maybe i can define them just troll or hater ) express their opinion just screaming and without any kind of sense.
If Patrons think that the release it was for too much time delayed or they disagree with the actual work that is making the author , they have the properly channel to tell this to the Dev ( Patreon Page and Discord Channel ) and in the case that they consider it appropriate they can take away the patronage.
For other person just pirates like actually i am , just relax and waiting for the release whenever it will be , but especially try to express the opinion in the best educated way ; but this thing i see always less in this thread.
Actually is only matters of days i think , probably Irphaeus is in last day testing and completing last things , so just patience and wait , is not one day more or less for a new release that can change the life
In short...pirates should lurk around till the update arrive and enjoy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Creeping Death

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
In short...pirates should lurk around till the update arrive and enjoy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Every person and also pirates of course can complain , this is absolutely right ; but what i see here and often , the complaints are without arguments , education and only "yelling" ,that's enough to look at the last pages of the thread , to understand how low is the actual discussion . For example everybody know that the Developer asked to his Patrons ( i think one month and half ago ) with a poll , if they wanted a delayed release , but with more content inside ? people know the result of this poll ? ( of course they can know if people would be not so lazy to read previous post here in the thread ) .
But i forgot that this is Internet Beauty !!!Everybody can speak about everything and judging all and everybody , people less know , more can speak ... the problem is only mine, I am so stupid that at 45 I am still surprised about these things

Jun 20, 2018
Every person and also pirates of course can complain , this is absolutely right ; but what i see here and often , the complaints are without arguments , education and only "yelling" ,that's enough to look at the last pages of the thread , to understand how low is the actual discussion . For example everybody know that the Developer asked to his Patrons ( i think one month and half ago ) with a poll , if they wanted a delayed release , but with more content inside ? people know the result of this poll ? ( of course they can know if people would be not so lazy to read previous post here in the thread ) .
But i forgot that this is Internet Beauty !!!Everybody can speak about everything and judging all and everybody , people less know , more can speak ... the problem is only mine, I am so stupid that at 45 I am still surprised about these things
You are 45?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes