NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Well i going to wait patiently, because i'm not one of his patron. I wish i could, but i don't have credit card for that. So, i will wait for the update with big hope that the MC will fuck his mom face to face this time. I just love his mom face and body shape. Ganbatte Irphaeus !!!!

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I'm not sure if this was asked before, but i get an "archive corrupted" error while decompressing
Always be as specific as possible when you're asking for technical help, and give as many details as possible.

In this case:
- which download link did you take ? win ? mac ? android ?
- which software are you using ?
- is that error occurring with other downloads as well, e.g. other games on this site ?
- did you try re-downloading it again ?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Win

win 10

- is that error occurring with other downloads as well, e.g. other games on this site ?
not really (actually i did encounter it with harem hotel so maybe related to Ren'py games)

yes from multiple mirrors

Jul 7, 2019
The backstory of Shirohime? But really more focus on characters who have not had as much content as others and what does Yoko have in store for the MC after stealing Inori away from her :p
I don't care which girl to update, I just only care that he can update quickly and add more and richer content.

tgr

Jul 18, 2017
Win

win 10

not really (actually i did encounter it with harem hotel so maybe related to Ren'py games)

yes from multiple mirrors
The built-in archive support in Windows doesn't always work. There are different archive creation/extraction programs like WinRar and WinZip, but I recommend 7zip as it doesn't nag you with a paid premium version and has worked well for me in the past ten years:

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just only care that he can update quickly and add more and richer content.
It's going to be a big update so you will need to be patient and a game of this size doesn't need to be done quickly it will be worth the wait in the end.

Reactions: Namco15

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
The built-in archive support in Windows doesn't always work. There are different archive creation/extraction programs like WinRar and WinZip, but I recommend 7zip as it doesn't nag you with a paid premium version and has worked well for me in the past ten years:
i used both 7zip and winrar and they both gave me an error about the archive being corrupted (though i can still extract everything and it seems to work)

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I'm not just impatient for the update, I'm also impatient for the next game; the writing on this one has been great, and I want to see the premise of the next game executed by someone who does the writing so well. But obviously I want to see this one go on for a long time as well. I guess I'm also in the not a patron so have no right to complain category.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Sam12#@

Nov 21, 2017
So I have a more civil question considering the popularity for these kind of games has increased are there any female players here or is it just males on some forums I found that there are some females but I am wondering about this one

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So I have a more civil question considering the popularity for these kind of games has increased are there any female players here or is it just males on some forums I found that there are some females but I am wondering about this one
Probably yes but a lot of them probably won't make themselves known there is a couple that post on the forums that are pretty open about it.

lHarmony

Jul 8, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before but, how do I scroll down on the phone? I can only see the first 4 girls on screen.

I'm using the android version btw.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes