Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
the last update,how many days in that update?:unsure:i mean i cant complain because im just his ex supporter.:censored:

Jun 22, 2017
The wait time for this next update have been crazy...
The anticipation have been very high!

If it is true that it is only 2 days and 1 night in game worth of content, I fear that most people will be extremely disappointed.

As for me I will continue to look forward to it, but I hope that we get more than 2 days.
For now we wait.....

runz

Mar 3, 2018
The wait time for this next update have been crazy...
The anticipation have been very high!

If it is true that it is only 2 days and 1 night in game worth of content, I fear that most people will be extremely disappointed.

As for me I will continue to look forward to it, but I hope that we get more than 2 days.
For now we wait.....
hopefully that's not true:sneaky:

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
does anyone know how he renders on HS?
I'm curious too, I've never looked into the program itself, but I presume you just take a screenshot once the scene is done since it runs in real-time as a game would if I go by previous Illusion standards; I can't see why you would need to "render" like you have to with DAZ or some other program like that.

Although, in Halo Reach, if you take a screenshot in the theater with the editor, it will take some time to re-render the scene because of some reason, so if HS has a rendering button perhaps there is some reason to it.

Reactions: Master Duck79

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
No, he isn't, it was just a joke.

It's one single day, It's 500MO, It's 300 pics, 16 animations, and currently 900 lines of dialogue... View attachment 543231
The last time I highly anticipated an update for this game, I was disappointed, not because it was bad but because it was underwhelming to me. Then came the last update which was pretty good, especially thanks to Helen (but also because of Takamura). So, I don't want to fall for the same trap and have high hopes for this patch. But seeing "Principal" and "Art" in this shot, alongside the Takamura teasers, is getting me quite hype for this. Add some Tomo and I would be the happiest man on the planet (which would be a bit sad thinking about it).

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I've never received one of those so I couldn't tell, but I don't think is Over Thinking, it more likely means Off-Topic, makes more sense but I could be wrong.

As to who?, it was a Mod, how? he probably saw it and decided it wasn't fit for this tread or it could have also been reported by some user, and then a Mod reviewed it and took care of it.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I've never received one of those so I couldn't tell, but I don't think is Over Thinking, it more likely means Off-Topic, makes more sense but I could be wrong.

As to who?, it was a Mod, how? he probably saw it and decided it wasn't fit for this tread or it could have also been reported by some user, and then a Mod reviewed it and took care of it.
I've had that too it's an mod who does that, doubt it was reported..

Last edited:

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I'm curious too, I've never looked into the program itself, but I presume you just take a screenshot once the scene is done since it runs in real-time as a game would if I go by previous Illusion standards; I can't see why you would need to "render" like you have to with DAZ or some other program like that.

Although, in Halo Reach, if you take a screenshot in the theater with the editor, it will take some time to re-render the scene because of some reason, so if HS has a rendering button perhaps there is some reason to it.

now that you metion it he could render his screenshots with an edit program like photoshop for example, i've looked for rendering Honey select but it dosent look like the rendering of waidu academy so that's why i got curious too on this

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah, I got hit as well and I can see where the mod was coming from. And this has to be someones personal hell, being cursed to moderate this thread in particular. It's always the same derail, day in, day out.
My real question tho: The Bonus gallery download seems pretty far out of date, last updated october-ish last year. Has there simply been nothing to add or will it be update at some point? I enjoyed having the large bonus renders around.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Yeah, I got hit as well and I can see where the mod was coming from. And this has to be someones personal hell, being cursed to moderate this thread in particular. It's always the same derail, day in, day out.
My real question tho: The Bonus gallery download seems pretty far out of date, last updated october-ish last year. Has there simply been nothing to add or will it be update at some point? I enjoyed having the large bonus renders around.
Pretty sure there would have been stuff to add. I mean, there have been some renders posted in this thread since then. Asuka and Helen at the Pool come to mind.

And yeah, i also feel for the mods sometimes.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes