Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone knows when is the V.7 for Android coming out? I finish all of V.6.4 on Android and stuck knowing only pc ver got updated till v.7...I can't imagine playing it all over again with my PC...Or maybe someone has a safe file till v.6.4 for pc so I can continue playing on pc without having to start all over again? Really appreciate if anyone can help
There are other websites that have the newest APK version. Not sure why it's not here yet, and I don't know that I'm allowed to post a link to another site.

Oct 7, 2019
There are other websites that have the newest APK version. Not sure why it's not here yet, and I don't know that I'm allowed to post a link to another site.
By apk version, do you mean the pc modded for Android version? Because I found one like that, but that one is basically a pc version played on the phone. And my save file wouldn't work on it because it's from an Android version. Also, there's no back, skip, menu buttons on the screen because it's a PC version which I believe people uses keyboard keys to control these buttons.

Oct 7, 2019
If you like gambling, you could wait a bit more for the next update, since it seems to be "upon us", and hope for someone to drop a save or make an android port of that version(which is the reason I suspect nobody is making one now since is "close" to release).
Really? I didn't know the next update is close to release alrdy, do you know when?

Oct 7, 2019
A
If you like gambling, you could wait a bit more for the next update, since it seems to be "upon us", and hope for someone to drop a save or make an android port of that version(which is the reason I suspect nobody is making one now since is "close" to release).
Also, does it means when the next update come out, Android players like me can only get updated to ver.7 while pc players get to be updated to ver.8?

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
A

Also, does it means when the next update come out, Android players like me can only get updated to ver.7 while pc players get to be updated to ver.8?
No usually there is someone who makes android version and posts it there was someone who posted the v7 I don't remember the page number or you can get it on Apkgamers.org or fap-nation.com

Reactions: Deimacos

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
By apk version, do you mean the pc modded for Android version? Because I found one like that, but that one is basically a pc version played on the phone. And my save file wouldn't work on it because it's from an Android version. Also, there's no back, skip, menu buttons on the screen because it's a PC version which I believe people uses keyboard keys to control these buttons.
*.apk is the extension for Android apps, is like the *.exe, but for android.
Now, there are no official android releases of this game, the one you can find on this site and the ones you can find outside are compiled(made) by third party users, and they are all technically different, basically, they are separated "versions" of the same version of the game, so the reason your save doesn't work, is because you are, technically, playing a "different game".

I don't know who made the one you've been playing, but the latest version 0.7.1a, already has an Android port made by the66 , here's the link(make sure to give him a like):
https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-7-1a-irphaeus.9414/post-2418017

Really? I didn't know the next update is close to release alrdy, do you know when?
Nobody knows, but the current bets place the release date whiting this month, but nobody really knows(hence the gamble).

A

Once the next update comes out, you'll have to wait, hopefully, for the same user, to make a port of that version, you usually see it drop within a week or two, but as I said, is made by someone with no relation with the actual dev team, so be patient.

Lastly, you can multi-quote and edit your posts, so you can address multiple topics and people on a single reply like I just did :)

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
hey guys. sry that i wont scan 417 whole pages of comments to eventually find a answer to this...
on his patreon, the dev stated on NOV 2019 that he was at 65% for v0.8 something, started out in OCT 2019. and now, another 3 month later, i would presume he might be done by now. sooo, any reliable info about a release date for the update? maybe one of his patreons with 'insider access' ^^

yes. i have read above he was at 75% now...
i'm just curious - dev manages 65% in 2 months and only another 10% in another 3 months? sounds little weird to me, is all.
cause he's a incompetent dev thats why
lots of losers like to eat his ass in this thread, blind fanboyism destroys more things then it saves

he was lazy before and still is

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
cause he's a incompetent dev thats why
lots of losers like to eat his ass in this thread, blind fanboyism destroys more things then it saves

he was lazy before and still is
Question: Are you expecting him to work more/harder/faster to please players like you? Because if blind fanboyism destroys more things then it saves, comments like yours don't help the dev work any better or the players to receive an update sooner either...

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
Oct 7, 2019
So
*.apk is the extension for Android apps, is like the *.exe, but for android.
Now, there are no official android releases of this game, the one you can find on this site and the ones you can find outside are compiled(made) by third party users, and they are all technically different, basically, they are separated "versions" of the same version of the game, so the reason your save doesn't work, is because you are, technically, playing a "different game".

I don't know who made the one you've been playing, but the latest version 0.7.1a, already has an Android port made by the66 , here's the link(make sure to give him a like):
https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-7-1a-irphaeus.9414/post-2418017

Nobody knows, but the current bets place the release date whiting this month, but nobody really knows(hence the gamble).

Once the next update comes out, you'll have to wait, hopefully, for the same user, to make a port of that version, you usually see it drop within a week or two, but as I said, is made by someone with no relation with the actual dev team, so be patient.

Lastly, you can multi-quote and edit your posts, so you can address multiple topics and people on a single reply like I just did :)
Thanks a lot man! It works! It works with my android save files. And sorry for that, I'm still new here. Still got a lot to learn.

nihau

May 23, 2018
Question: Are you expecting him to work more/harder/faster to please players like you? Because if blind fanboyism destroys more things then it saves, comments like yours don't help the dev work any better or the players to receive an update sooner either...
But he's right. stop being snowflake.
Fanboyism have destroyed many good things.
Just look at intel.

Reactions: Genji

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Well.. We have Sheila during the last sleeping pills scene 'sleep rape', Minami in the locker room window, and at some point the Minami train scene will have a darker route where we leave her with the guys but at that is locked, also looks like Elizabeth trains scene is working towards technically molestation-rape.

Reactions: FreeGamer007

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
So you wanna all to stay quiet for another milking dev??? Sry but even Fanboy´s and loyal followers should awake after some time and see the trueth !!! i don´t criticise many dev´s , but milking dev´s are enough out there and they should all get a punishment for it like payback or something to stop that shit train so no more new milkers wanna try it again. Thats my way how i see it and i think from the reactions from so many that i am not the only one who wish for it.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Capn will hate me but I still didn't finished the Zaibatsu scene and Takamura stuff to do any decent preview. I stoped a bit to do 3D to focus on the writing so I can send the script to Vash ASAP. While he will readback and add his lines I will go back on 3D and finish the two last big scene. Then you'll get a good preview of all of that.

XomatsuСегодня, в 2:52

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
... milking dev´s are enough out there and they should all get a punishment for it like payback or something to stop that shit train so no more new milkers wanna try it again.
It's very easy, vote with your wallet! Don't give them more than you think they deserve. And if more people see it the same way, devs will be forced to try harder. Remember, there's absolutely no way how you could get cheated, simply don't pay for promises of something in future, pay (if you want) for what you already got. We're in pirate forum, you know well that you can download any game for free and not give anyone anything. Everyone knows that, so people who support devs must be satisfied customers, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
It's very easy, vote with your wallet! Don't give them more than you think they deserve. And if more people see it the same way, devs will be forced to try harder. Remember, there's absolutely no way how you could get cheated, simply don't pay for promises of something in future, pay (if you want) for what you already got. We're in pirate forum, you know well that you can download any game for free and not give anyone anything. Everyone knows that, so people who support devs must be satisfied customers, otherwise they wouldn't do it.
Are you... are you seriously using logic on this site? Wow.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes