Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
hey guys. sry that i wont scan 417 whole pages of comments to eventually find a answer to this...
on his patreon, the dev stated on NOV 2019 that he was at 65% for v0.8 something, started out in OCT 2019. and now, another 3 month later, i would presume he might be done by now. sooo, any reliable info about a release date for the update? maybe one of his patreons with 'insider access' ^^

yes. i have read above he was at 75% now...
i'm just curious - dev manages 65% in 2 months and only another 10% in another 3 months? sounds little weird to me, is all.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
hey guys. sry that i wont scan 417 whole pages of comments to eventually find a answer to this...
on his patreon, the dev stated on NOV 2019 that he was at 65% for v0.8 something, started out in OCT 2019. and now, another 3 month later, i would presume he might be done by now. sooo, any reliable info about a release date for the update? maybe one of his patreons with 'insider access' ^^

i'm just curious - dev manages 65% in 2 months and only another 10% in another 3 months? sounds little weird to me, is all.
Don't forget the holidays and that there might be personal reasons.

Mar 21, 2019
We have talked this pattern to death far too many times. He takes time, he delivers, he is shit at time estimates and management. This is not an adult daycare center, crying gets you nothing. If you are a patron, contact him and the community, adress the issue. If you are not, get bent. Seriously. The only people he owes any kind of explanation to are his patrons.
Irphaeus greatest (and best documented, we have had this retarded fucking song and dance EVERY SINGLE UPDATE for the last 12 months) weakness is that he can't stop adding stuff. He just does not find good jump off points. He is neither lazy nor unstructured, he lacks discipline while executing his draft. I was exactly the same in my time at uni, while writing you can't help but think "hey that's a neat idea". Some brains just work that way. It happens. Still, he has ALWAYS delivered updates that were well worth the wait.
He has delivered a quality product, even if usually not on time, he keeps in contact with his patrons, he is open (to a worrying degree...) about issues and that alone lifts him well above 95% of the other guys on Patreon.

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
don't get me wrong here. i had no intention in offense or ranting or anything. neither was i crying or complaining.
like i said, i just was wondering. and as you may see, i'm rather new to F95, so may i been forgiven that i'm not aware (yet) of the way this or any other dev works (regarding sceduling/managing update releases and stuff).

i love his product, and thus, i'm just very eager (and yea, maybe somewhat impatient) to continue playing it. but thank you for your reply anyays.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I'm rather new to F95, so may i been forgiven that i'm not aware (yet) of the way this or any other dev works (regarding sceduling/managing update releases and stuff).
Please don't take him the wrong way either, I understand you not wanting to scan over 400 pages, I've been there too.
Since you're new I'll tell you now that almost every day there are people asking "were the update is" or some variation of it, and some others will whine about the dev being a lazy ass or milking his fans, etc.

Your comment, while valid on its own right, is just too similar to many others that have come before, some... most of them less "gracious" with their words, but still using the same arguments your making.

So it's not like you can't make a comment about it, just be aware that you may unknowingly be beating a dead horse all over again. It may be worth to check the last 5 or so pages, just to be sure you're not stepping on a land mine.

By the way, this is the same for all other threads of games that are still in development, you'll always find complainers after a month or so from the last update.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
He, like many programmers/software engineers, follows the 90-90 rule.

The first 90 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of the development time. The remaining 10 percent of the code accounts for the other 90 percent of the development time.— Tom Cargill

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Is savescamming only way to get elizabeth subway scene???

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
interestingly we find out what happened to that girl who was supposed to come to the party.
maybe get gangbang and raped since Kenichi is from a high standing ground.But i doubt MC will let that happen.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
If you use the unofficial guide, you'll get that scene twice, second one being a little longer, don't miss anything if you do the scenes iirc.
twice how? tried a couple of times but ended with no scene. only Elizabeth refusing to do more!

witteb

May 3, 2019
twice how? tried a couple of times but ended with no scene. only Elizabeth refusing to do more!
That scene with elizabeth will develop In the NEXT day in other words just continue with the main. (for proof scroll down in the walkthrough and you will see a reference to that long guide).

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone knows when is the V.7 for Android coming out? I finish all of V.6.4 on Android and stuck knowing only pc ver got updated till v.7...I can't imagine playing it all over again with my PC...Or maybe someone has a safe file till v.6.4 for pc so I can continue playing on pc without having to start all over again? Really appreciate if anyone can help

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
Your comment, while valid on its own right, is just too similar to many others that have come before, some... most of them less "gracious" with their words, but still using the same arguments your making.
i take that as a compliment. thx^^ i also like the 'quote' regarding the 90-90 rule. i miiiight apply this rule to some of my own (RL) stuff from time to time, just to see the outweirded faces of my ppl^^

Reactions: Reij and Deimacos
Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone knows when is the V.7 for Android coming out? I finish all of V.6.4 on Android and stuck knowing only pc ver got updated till v.7...I can't imagine playing it all over again with my PC...Or maybe someone has a safe file till v.6.4 for pc so I can continue playing on pc without having to start all over again? Really appreciate if anyone can help
By v.6.4, it ended on the part where the mother of the MC takes off his blankets while he is sleeping and sees his morning wood.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
If you like gambling, you could wait a bit more for the next update, since it seems to be "upon us", and hope for someone to drop a save or make an android port of that version(which is the reason I suspect nobody is making one now since is "close" to release).

FreeGamer007

Apr 17, 2019
a interesting story is lesson for the boys brothers from Inori?!

Mc bring then lesson about from Inori ´s body .by the way he give Inori a sleeping pill ..and stip Inori to naket and then it like boilogie hour for the boys ..... and meby the boys try to touch a littel bit;)

• Angry
Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes