Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Your plan is to make them sub to you not you sub to them.Sheila isnt the only one mc want to conquer,there are so many girl and people that he need to get rid too for his own revenge eventhough he care for them after some time.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Your plan is to make them sub to you not you sub to them.Sheila isnt the only one mc want to conquer,there are so many girl and people that he need to get rid too for his own revenge eventhough he care for them after some time.
It depends on the karma path you'll go on. Harem will only happen in the mixed karma route, whereas the high karma will have single girl ending. Mormont is probably talking of Sheila's single girl ending.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Just hit Sheila's 'tutoring' scene, MC pretty much seemed like he was trying to impregnate her by the feel of it.. And Minami (if i spelt that right) right before that..

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Anyway,i will never end with only one girl.Based from my time playing this game,MC dream is want to have all the girls for himself,satisfy their lust until they addicted and the only accessible drug is in his own hand(this maybe will be harem route ending)

And from the latest update,the girls that already fuck MC all fighting each other want to claim MC for themselves which is what MC against,he want to be their master and with rachael help.The girl that fuck him probably already pregnant by now and MC probably will take only one year to make them all submit.:love:

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
It depends on the karma path you'll go on. Harem will only happen in the mixed karma route, whereas the high karma will have single girl ending. Mormont is probably talking of Sheila's single girl ending.
Anyway,i will never end with only one girl.Based from my time playing this game,MC dream is want to have all the girls for himself,satisfy their lust until they addicted and the only accessible drug is in his own hand(this maybe will be harem route ending)
Actually high karma route "Lover route" will be one of 4 girls, not all girls are going to be in love route (no names of the girls is given yet) this is confirmed by the DEV --> "true waifu ending"

Between high and bad karma route is "opportunist route" as DEV calls it, it will be harem route

Bad karma route "Dark karma route" there is not much info at this point at what it will contain, DEV will make this after love and harem routes

That is pretty much what is known at this point and MC's dream is not harem... it's REVENGE :devilish:

Reactions: Boogie and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Actually high karma route "Lover route" will be one of 4 girls, not all girls are going to be in love route (no names of the girls is given yet) this is confirmed by the DEV --> "true waifu ending"

Between high and bad karma route is "opportunist route" as DEV calls it, it will be harem route

Bad karma route "Dark karma route" there is not much info at this point at what it will contain, DEV will make this after love and harem routes

That is pretty much what is known at this point and MC's dream is not harem... it's REVENGE :devilish:
Im sorry but im a bit confused,is the karma decided in the end of game or dev will make a new storyline later,that will take too much time.i as a player,never go goody2shoes and just go pervert when there is a chance,is that being decided?

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
Ending is decided by your karma points, there will be 3 endings based on your karma points, currently DEV has said that endings will be High karma "love" --> neutral karma "opportunist/harem" --> Bad karma "dark" in that order, there is possibility that he will make them in different order but now that is current info.

Yes after "love" ending he will make "harem" ending and so on, he said it is easyer to focus in one route at time, then focus on second one

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ending is decided by your karma points, there will be 3 endings based on your karma points, currently DEV has said that endings will be High karma "love" --> neutral karma "opportunist/harem" --> Bad karma "dark" in that order, there is possibility that he will make them in different order but now that is current info.

Yes after "love" ending he will make "harem" ending and so on, he said it is easyer to focus in one route at time, then focus on second one
I see,thank you.Its still a long way to go but i do hope it almost finish this year.But knowing Irphaeus and his dedication to his work,he probably will put more and more idea to his game.

Reactions: Theba

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hey that's some good info, thanks!

I'm sure that Motoka and Maki will make the short list of four names. The third and fourth girls are uncertain but I'll guess Elizabeth and Inori.

Reactions: witteb

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018

I was under the impression that there would be more than just the endings, like being able to resolve previous situations in different ways (as in different routes or at least scenes), the Minami train scene is a huge hint at this, as well as the MC/Takamura train scene, you get different options on those and some plainly state that there would be somehting once the other routes are made.

Yea sorry didn't reply.. My point with Sheila was you live together and most of the nights are you going to bed without her jumping you or you doing anything with her.
Dude, you just managed to establish a "relationship with benefits" kind of deal, but she's not addicted to you, you didn't even use the drug with her as far as I remember, she's on her senses so to speak, sometimes people are not in the mood.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes