Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
The fact one of the male characters look like shinji ikari and is named shinji had me thinking did he get isekai'd into an h game and his personality and demeanor is just like him

Reactions: TheBlub
Nov 9, 2017
I can't wait too. I hope we will have some scene with shinji's sisters and the volley girl (I always forget her name) it's been a long time I'm waiting for that. And also Kaori and Inori stuff. But anyway I know it will be great because it's actually the best h game with mythic manor. (And I also love My new life even if there is still some bugs)

Bluedolph

Jan 20, 2020
I'm at a loss. Why has every game I've downloaded from here lacked the controls or "buttons" on the bottom of the text window? Makes these games so hard to play.

It's just a bug. Every once in a while, the menu will dissappear, so I just reload a recent save that still has it and skip back to where I was.

Bluedolph

Jan 20, 2020
>visual novel
>hard
Pick one.
Good one lol. Anyways, I was talking about it being hard (or at least incredibly tedious) to actually practically navigate through in order to rerun through different options (as is the hook with a lot of VNs) or play it the way I'd like to when the 85% of the options in this game, including auto, quick save, quick load and most importantly, skip, are only reachable through that little bar at the bottom that isn't there and none of them are binded to hotkeys. I figured it out, though. The ui just gets a little finicky as you play and sometimes just disappears on you, but you can roll it back and try again with a good save.

Last edited:

spas

Jun 22, 2017
So I read the comments and wanted to say first
(Add content sounds like Icstor) second the time he takes to make the update have to be more 2500 renders Being a dick have less time and more gameplay so I thing we will be disappointed with update will be small compared the time taking to make. With Become a rock star coming
PS: and what a unexpected news Icstor delay update to with excuses for more content to wowdo you see the similarities

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
(Add content sounds like Icstor) second the time he takes to make the update have to be more 2500 renders Being a dick have less time and more gameplay so I thing we will be disappointed with update will be small compared the time taking to make. With Become a rock star coming
PS: and what a unexpected news Icstor delay update to with excuses for more content to wowdo you see the similarities
It was said few pages back that update has 600 images and 20 animations
And it's 75%
So 100% will be close to 800 images

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
If only you could take your time writing as well, I could hardly get what you were saying. Commas, periods and the like exist for a reason mate.

Now, what do you consider "gameplay" to begin with? a lot of people will just skip everything until the next sex scene and claim the update was 5 minutes long, meanwhile, I will read everything on character with cadence and timing and enjoy each image for what its worth, I had updates last me hours just because I treat it like some sort of animated film even if is not.

Also, the size of the update won't matter if is a crappy piece of smut, I don't want 2k renders and pages upon pages of text if they are just gonna be some lowly renders with default poses and run of the mill dialog, even more so after the quality of what's already being done, I prefer for the dude to take his time and deliver something on par with what he has done already.

Not to mention, it was his patreons, the people who are actually paying him for doing his stuff, who voted for longer update periods.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
If only you could take your time writing as well, I could hardly get what you were saying. Commas, periods and the like exist for a reason mate.

Now, what do you consider "gameplay" to begin with? a lot of people will just skip everything until the next sex scene and claim the update was 5 minutes long, meanwhile, I will read everything on character with cadence and timing and enjoy each image for what its worth, I had updates last me hours just because I treat it like some sort of animated film even if is not.

Also, the size of the update won't matter if is a crappy piece of smut, I don't want 2k renders and pages upon pages of text if they are just gonna be some lowly renders with default poses and run of the mill dialog, even more so after the quality of what's already being done, I prefer for the dude to take his time and deliver something on par with what he has done already.

Not to mention, it was his patreons, the people who are actually paying him for doing his stuff, who voted for longer update periods.
Is longer means one or two a year and + im a patreon but not for the game and what Being a Dick and Become a rock star / city of broken dreams are low quality the content he releases for a year they made for halftime
I don’t say is bad game when played game I wanted to support him but I first checked the comments and releases how the coming and i dont want to support one more Icstor i already put like 2k $ in support in Icstor before becoming milk junky

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes