vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I can make it I think, but will probably will have to cut the Takamura content then
I was joking don't worry

The Update got 3 big scene like the tennis court scene with each one having an alternative path and girl. So it tooks me a lot of times.
I won't cut or remove the Takamura scene, they are too good.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Just wow the sound so much like aur dear Icstor damm 1 2 updates a year let’s see what will be next excuse :ROFLMAO: After a month sorry didn’t progress much i m sick of money or someone die

Reactions: vmaks

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"I have added 2 big new scene I have added 2 big new scene"

Of course he did, I'm not surprised, nor disappointed. It'll come in due time and it should be pretty good (as usual) so I have no reason to complain.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Of course the update will be quality, thing is at 75% it will never been 100% if you keep adding things. All we can do is wait.

Bluedolph

Jan 20, 2020
I'm at a loss. Why has every game I've downloaded from here lacked the controls or "buttons" on the bottom of the text window? Makes these games so hard to play.

Last edited:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Yes I'm sorry I'm so bad at managing my work >.>, when I do a storyboard everything feel ok. But when I'm starting to work on the 3D and writting I can't help to add stuff here and there that goes out of proportion. It's mainly because I try to be in the user position and say to myself : "wow it would be cool to have this scene here", and "Hm it would be cool if that character do/tell this." etc(изменено)

Сегодня, в 11:08

Thank you! I will probably be late, but I won't disappoint, I promise.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Yes I'm sorry I'm so bad at managing my work >.>, when I do a storyboard everything feel ok. But when I'm starting to work on the 3D and writting I can't help to add stuff here and there that goes out of proportion. It's mainly because I try to be in the user position and say to myself : "wow it would be cool to have this scene here", and "Hm it would be cool if that character do/tell this." etc(изменено)

Сегодня, в 11:08

Thank you! I will probably be late, but I won't disappoint, I promise.

Thanks for sharing, i'd say.
Although it would be pretty cool if i didn't have to ask google what the kyrillic words mean every time ;)

Edit: in this case, i found out that Сегодня means today.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
Well i will not try to defend myself here or anything, i understand your point of view, but people seem to forget that pledging to patreon does not mean that you pledge for the game/update, you are pledging for the development of the game and likely will resieve update when its out.
Also release times are not carved to stone so they change and knowing DEV, he likes to ad more content than he originally intended to make so it makes release times longer. (+ if you are in hes Discord you would know about any possible delays and development, he posts there from time to time, more active there than in Patreon because Patreon is Patreon in certain things)

Also he have hinted that its possible to be released in february

Also i understand if people feel that they have pledged and feel that it has taken too long to have update, well its their point of view. Also pledging is for continuity for the game development.
Dev tried doing small but more frequent updates and nobody like that and irc he said he will do only big updates but those will take more time naturally. It is better this way for everyone involved.

Reactions: Theba

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
I'm still at 75%
Well, my estimates were too conservative. See you in April

Dev posted on November 30th

And then on December 25th

So in 25 days, the dev managed to do 10%, that's 0.4% per day. 25% at 0.4% per day is 62.5 days

Since he's with his family until January 2nd, let's say he resumes the work at January 3rd, so March 4th at the current pace.

Reactions: 「HOLLOW」

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I will give some new preview in a week. What I'm working on since several days is with a lot of surprise so I don't want to spoil it
The update is 2 and half a day, got already more than 600 new pictures an 20 animations, AND I'm not finished on the last day.
I know people does that, this is why I take care at doing interesting alternative path, so it add replayability and sexy stuff for each girl people like
The incoming update got two scene with enigma solving, many possibility, but only one is good.
Takumura, Jira, Shirohime... The Zaibatsu scene is kinda "explosive"

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
TBH, this game is more promising than DS' Glamour.
Why I use glamour as comparison is that,
although glamour has updates each and every month,
It's content are so little, and most scenes are repetitive,
A.k.a. Same scene but with different clothing.
But for this game, each scene is almost unique.
So keep up the good work!

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Dev tried doing small but more frequent updates and nobody like that
I liked that. And I have seen opinions of many people who share that point of view.
At first it seemed like he was more interested in playerbase input in his game. I had big expectation for this game because of edgyness and fresh ideas but man I was wrong. Right now game is mediocre weeboo shit with memes.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes