ianwu100

Sep 18, 2019
Could you live on $1200/mth?
in my country, that's more than enough, might even last for 3 months if spend frugally, yet still barely decent standard of life

as for update speed, surely this game belong to the slower side, but compare to most game I know with the quality offered, the update speed still acceptable in my opinion.

I know that waiting is suck, but complaining won't help dev working faster, might discouraging him instead. I don't know about patron's side (since they indeed spend money for the game), but I think be patient would be for the best

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Minami getting raped in front of you after you intervene is the most egregious thus far but it's far from the only incident.
Except she wasn't (almost there, but not quite), even then in the case she was, it wouldn't be NTR, since she wasn't romantically involved with MC at all, and to the MC she was just an annoyance.

NTR is a girl being "stolen" from you (in character), she wasn't, "you" lead her there knowing what will happen, you just decided to save her after that "cuz you're a good anime boy" on the current route.

And it's being hinted that you may be able to just let the guys have their way with her on the bad karma route (once those are done), since at that point in the story you're just trying to teach her to mind her own business and get rid of her.

The closest thing to NTR there is currently on the game, is that dream Shinji had about the MC getting a bj from Motoko, since the little guy had feelings for best girl, but it really didn't happen.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Except she wasn't (almost there, but not quite), even then in the case she was, it wouldn't be NTR, since she wasn't romantically involved with MC at all, and to the MC she was just an annoyance.

NTR is a girl being "stolen" from you (in character), she wasn't, "you" lead her there knowing what will happen, you just decided to save her after that "cuz you're a good anime boy" on the current route.

And it's being hinted that you may be able to just let the guys have their way with her on the bad karma route (once those are done), since at that point in the story you're just trying to teach her to mind her own business and get rid of her.

The closest thing to NTR there is currently on the game, is that dream Shinji had about the MC getting a bj from Motoko, since the little guy had feelings for best girl, but it really didn't happen.
You must have missed the part where the mc fucked her and she was fantasizing about him prior to the scene. Seriously dude you're grasping a straws.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
You must have missed the part where the mc fucked her and she was fantasizing about him prior to the scene. Seriously dude you're grasping a straws.
Sure, but they aren't dating nor they have romantic feelings at that point (or at any point to be honest, because then Minami loves MC but MC doesn't love her) and it even was MC the one who put her in that situation so besides her not being "stolen" it's MC the one who is "gifting" her.

So nope, no NTR. Rape? Sure, but no NTR.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
You must have missed the part where the mc fucked her...
And you must have missed the part where that was optional, nonconsensual from her side, and pretty much just sex for the sake of it, Minami developed feelings for MC after the train scene, what happened at school, she thought it was that dog.
From the MC part, he just took the chance but didn't care for her all that much until karma kicked in and made him change his thoughts so he saved her, even then, is not like he deeply loves her, he just sees her like some new ally/tool for whatever plot needs he may have ahead.

Just because NTR can start from rape, doesn't mean every rape scenario is NTR, which is considered from the point of view of the characters' relationships, if you feel for the girl but the MC doesn't, well sorry but it's not NTR.

Not saying there won't be either, bad karma route may give you some thought choices, but I believe Irphaeus has stated before he won't include that in the game, I'm not sure on that bit thou.

ampzz

Nov 3, 2019
I'm honestly thankful I decided to take the plunge with giving this title a go after a friend recommended me to, since it was honestly quite enjoyable despite how I originally thought it was going to be like many other titles I've seen that are pretty braindead for content.

I'm not the only one wanting more Elizabeth content, right? I just hope the author/creator play it right and don't have her getting fucked over since she was one of the few openly nice girls from the get go, same with Motoko.
Heck, I also came to like Kayane along the way too from how she was initially portrayed as.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
That is totally meaningless comment.

+ You are not entitled to anything, so you don't have right to mock him
He might've been a patron and might've committed multiple months of pledges without realizing that he'd need to wait that long (Not everyone checks Patreon, maybe they just check this site instead). In that case it would've been his money. I myself am a patron and not exactly happy either with how long it's stretching to be.

I do know that we voted to have bigger updates with longer gaps, so this didn't come out of air, but half a year is on the level of "Stretching it a bit too much". I'll say that if no updates happen for the next month, I will cancel my pledge and go f2p for the foreseeable future.

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
Well i will not try to defend myself here or anything, i understand your point of view, but people seem to forget that pledging to patreon does not mean that you pledge for the game/update, you are pledging for the development of the game and likely will resieve update when its out.
Also release times are not carved to stone so they change and knowing DEV, he likes to ad more content than he originally intended to make so it makes release times longer. (+ if you are in hes Discord you would know about any possible delays and development, he posts there from time to time, more active there than in Patreon because Patreon is Patreon in certain things)

Also he have hinted that its possible to be released in february

Also i understand if people feel that they have pledged and feel that it has taken too long to have update, well its their point of view. Also pledging is for continuity for the game development.

nibbanevacryz

Jul 27, 2019
Well i will not try to defend myself here or anything, i understand your point of view, but people seem to forget that pledging to patreon does not mean that you pledge for the game/update, you are pledging for the development of the game and likely will resieve update when its out.
Also release times are not carved to stone so they change and knowing DEV, he likes to ad more content than he originally intended to make so it makes release times longer. (+ if you are in hes Discord you would know about any possible delays and development, he posts there from time to time, more active there than in Patreon because Patreon is Patreon in certain things)

Also he have hinted that its possible to be released in february

Also i understand if people feel that they have pledged and feel that it has taken too long to have update, well its their point of view. Also pledging is for continuity for the game development.
Same goes both ways, people have their point of views and you have yours, why bother?
At least the Dev has put his effort in from what I can see as a patron so there's not much to complain about

Reactions: Theba

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Late February would be my guess then unless he adds more content. Nice that we are getting some more of Rachel playing with herself or still in a state of recharge.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes