Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
only one route*
High karma route,is he will make separate story or its still the same story but each option will lead to different ending?or after he done with good karma route,and onhold before ending option,he will continue make different route?until all finish and he will finish up all of it?as far as i know good karma route only make you choose only one girls and dump other girls,opportunities route lead to harem ending and bad karma route is slave ending,and you prostitute the girls for own benefits.

Jul 29, 2017
Every update is usually well worth whatever 3-5 month preceded it but damn, I really do hope we get SOMETHING Kayane related in the next one. At least let us in the Strip Club! I think the "Yakuza Strip Club W.I.P" message that appears when you are walking around the city has been in the game for at least a year. Don't put something called Yakuza Strip Club and keep the option to visit it, giving me hope that the update I just downloaded is finally the one where I go get to see Goro Majima stripping. Or whatever they have there.

aranreaver

Jan 20, 2020
When I found out about this game, it feels like I found a treasure. I love the story, it ain't random. It's well-thought-out and makes me curious and that one would actually pay attention to the story of a hentai game. And the MC is awesome and really likable.
And Oh my Helen. I'm craving so much more of her. I want to take charge next time. There's blackmailing her as well. Looking forward to it.
Usually, I would want more incest with the Mom but damn, Helen's character and personality just made me want her more.
I prefer her over Tomoe. Helen's gonna be much more fun than her. Other than Helen, I'm quite interested in Haruka as well. Oh and Elizabeth's train scene. I wanna go all the way with her in the train.
I wanna tease and provoke her more to see what she would do. And then fight over who's gonna be in control. Hahahaha.
82506749_158257208805341_3734488172839567360_n.jpg

One thing I have in mind as well is if there is gonna be pregnancy in this game in the future. I mean, MC came inside Sheila lots of times already. As well as Minami and Asuka.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
When I found out about this game, it feels like I found a treasure. I love the story, it ain't random. It's well-thought-out and makes me curious and that one would actually pay attention to the story of a hentai game. And the MC is awesome and really likable.
And Oh my Helen. I'm craving so much more of her. I want to take charge next time. There's blackmailing her as well. Looking forward to it.
Usually, I would want more incest with the Mom but damn, Helen's character and personality just made me want her more.
I prefer her over Tomoe. Helen's gonna be much more fun than her. Other than Helen, I'm quite interested in Haruka as well. Oh and Elizabeth's train scene. I wanna go all the way with her in the train.
I wanna tease and provoke her more to see what she would do. And then fight over who's gonna be in control. Hahahaha.
View attachment 522707

One thing I have in mind as well is if there is gonna be pregnancy in this game in the future. I mean, MC came inside Sheila lots of times already. As well as Minami and Asuka.
oh yes I am also waiting for a tag with pregnancy in the first place sheila. a woman learns about pregnancy in an average of two weeks, so I hope we all learn in updates 0.9, 10

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm hoping for more sex with Minami, she's cute. There was mention of you being alone with her at the school for a night that should be coming up.
Thank you as you just reminded me of that, the picture preview of the MC looking in somewhere I think those two could be connected it's just a guess but who knows.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes