vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Vash is waiting the script, he's scared that I give 200 pages at once, And i understand him :< But I just didn't finished to write some scene in the alternate path that all

Don't worry Vash it's not 200, it's only 170

Taka and Inori don't go at Zaibatsu at the same time, If you remember Inori is supposed to go with Yoko on the week end. While Faris Ads is scheduled on Thursday

Dako

Sep 20, 2017
So from what I can read here, the next update should be "right around the corner"-ish close to coming out?

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
So from what I can read here, the next update should be "right around the corner"-ish close to coming out?
well... based on previous situations like this one I think that we have to wait at least 1 another full month. From what I can remember dev has done like 10% of work in 1 months and half, last time that he gives us a % it was 75% and I think that i read that he wanted to add other stuff soooo probably 1-2 months. But hey I don't pay for this so I'm good like this.

Dako

Sep 20, 2017
Oh I'm good as well, I just wanted to figure out if it was worth downloading and replaying yet again. I love this one, but if an update were to come out soon, I'd prefer waiting for that.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Reactions: simisimisimi

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
My thoughts on this game: Amazing game, quality in the characters, the backgrounds and writing. The main character didn't look like some weakling, but instead was enjoyable. Maybe some references to Western Culture that, if this were a true Japanese game wouldn't be there; i.e. immersion breaking yet funny, like Valar Dohaeris, or such. Either way, is an interesting game, filled with tiny details. Loved it.
One of my dislikes was that it was way too linear, and I know that making a branch-out game is not easy, nevertheless, even though with the linearity of the events, it was truly an experience. I am hoping next update has more content with other characters, specially Elizabeth (my favorite so far).

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020
well... based on previous situations like this one I think that we have to wait at least 1 another full month. From what I can remember dev has done like 10% of work in 1 months and half, last time that he gives us a % it was 75% and I think that i read that he wanted to add other stuff soooo probably 1-2 months. But hey I don't pay for this so I'm good like this.
So we can expect delays, but also more content? Do we know any more specific?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i hope that he knocked down the leader of 3thz guys , that kid who challenged him with that school stuf.
I don't think it will be that the MC probably has a plan for him that will just require outsmarting him and having everyone at school turn against him.

May be the dev is related to Icstor like the father like son XD
I'm not so sure about that. Wasn't the last update the first time that it had been delayed so much? Plus I thought the update for this was pretty decent Milfy City was pretty Meh apart from the Caroline content.

Reactions: tsukiouji
Mar 13, 2019

Hello guys,

Some ETA about the next update : (Be ready for a lot of fun ^^)

• It will be about two full day and one full night of content.
    • The update with most sexy content yet! (8 girls featured)
    • Many branching situation for various outcomes and fun ;)
    • More reveal and... More mystery!

I have started to work on this update fully upon October 4, so it's been almost 2 months and I'm at ~65% done.

Here a sneakpeek... Stay tuned on our Discord server for more content and info, and Thanks for your support!
      PS : All patrons rank will get the Special Winter Holiday Wallpaper Pack! Incoming soon.

D̶i̶s̶g̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶i̶a̶c̶ ̶c̶e̶n̶s̶o̶r̶s̶

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Theba

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Enjoyed my play through with this one very much. Hoping there's more interactions with both of the Musashima sisters in the future. Also hoping money and karma are implemented soon as well.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes