Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Do we know anything about the upcoming update?
I have not seen any new information ... speculation yes, but no real news. Would be nice if the Dev would give us a heads-up. No need for a specific date, just a little info on where he is. The last update was late November and he said "I'm at ~65% done."

"

Hello guys,

Some ETA about the next update : (Be ready for a lot of fun ^^)
  • It will be about two full day and one full night of content.
  • The update with most sexy content yet! (8 girls featured)
  • Many branching situation for various outcomes and fun ;)
  • More reveal and... More mystery!

I have started to work on this update fully upon October 4, so it's been almost 2 months and I'm at ~65% done.

Here a sneakpeek... Stay tuned on our Discord server for more content and info, and Thanks for your support!
    PS : All patrons rank will get the Special Winter Holiday Wallpaper Pack! Incoming soon.

Last edited:

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Hello my dear Waifu supporters!

Here some bonus wallpaper in the attachment bellow, and following big poll for a Special Wallpaper edition :)
(You will also get some new stuff about Waifu Hunter too...)

Meanwhile I'm working on the next update 0.8.0a, I posted a detailed ETA on the Discord and it should be released late November/early December (depending of how much content I add it will be 2 or 3 days of content).
This update will focus on various activity and the last Waifu the story kicked with : Takamura, Inori, Yoko and Jira! Of course Minami will still be around, Motoko and Elizabeth should also join the party at some point in the update...

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
ooooo revenge story? Let me just give this a try. Not a fan of the animme-esque graphics and models but lesseeee

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. You will deffinitely love this one ... lust overload and happy go lucky revenge of passion!
So .. as many devs before and after ... dev skipped the release date by a month,
due to hollidays, I am sure. Also ... the latest proof of life gets us a mystery character
babe that will still make some appearence in these 3 days of updated fun:
Takamura, Inori, Yoko and Jira! Of course Minami will still be around, Motoko and Elizabeth
just 'cause the 65% update mentioned 8 dames:

The update with most sexy content yet! (8 girls featured)

it's been almost 2 months and I'm at ~65% done.

Reactions: Reij

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It was just a logical deduction based on the dev boasting new update will include content
4 8 babes but the latest update only mentioned 7 ... wonder who the 8th is?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Oh .. You will deffinitely love this one ... lust overload and happy go lucky revenge of passion!

So .. as many devs before and after ... dev skipped the release date by a month,
due to hollidays, I am sure. Also ... the latest proof of life gets us a mystery character
babe that will still make some appearence in these 3 days of updated fun:

just 'cause the 65% update mentioned 8 dames:
I look forward to it now ^^

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
What is karma for? is it how people perceive you? is it how you treat others? which has negative effects on your intended actions towards the story? As in, if you have more positive karma, do your plans for revenge become better or safer? If its how people perceive you, why have people perceive you well if you plan on ruining them? The reason I ask is that it doesn't seem thoroughly explained in the beginning of the game even though it's not fully implemented yet.
Also, why does it seem like everything that is happening school wise backfire on him? This feels more like seduce girls get bullied and revenge plots backfire? Maybe im not far enough into the game yet?

Last edited:

witteb

May 3, 2019
What is karma for? is it how people perceive you? is it how you treat others? which has negative effects on your intended actions towards the story? As in, if you have more positive karma, do your plans for revenge become better or safer? If its how people perceive you, why have people perceive you well if you plan on ruining them? The reason I ask is that it doesn't seem thoroughly explained in the beginning of the game even though it's not fully implemented yet.
Also, why does it seem like everything that is happening school wise backfire on him? This feels more like seduce girls get bullied and revenge plots backfire? Maybe im not far enough into the game yet?
When the game will be finished, there will be 3 different endings based on karma(with each having exclusive girls), right know he is making 1 one story.

Reactions: Ooh and Uriel ☁

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
This is such a good game my only issue really is the time between updates two to three months is a long time to be deprived of my favorite waifu. That being said perfection takes time and I understand that

Reactions: Reese286

Okashii_Yo

Dec 31, 2019
This game is probably one of my most fapped games ever.. Great game, great art + animations. Also a good story with likeable MC. The only thing i realy didnt like'd was the moment with helen on the toilette. sure it made kinda sense but i would've more liked it, if she was harder to come by. like more teasing the shit out of the Mc.
But maybee thats just my kink with it. regardless. this game is awesome !
I honestly can't wait to know how its going to continue ..

Last edited:
Reactions: mvitrak
Sep 23, 2018
This game is probably one of my most fapped games ever.. Great game, great art + animations. Also a good story with likeable MC. The only thing i realy didnt like'd was the moment with helen on the toilette. sure it made kinda sense but i would've more liked it, if she was harder to come by. like more teasing the shit out of the Mc.
But maybee thats just my kink with it. regardless. this game is awesome !
I honestly can't wait to know how its going to continue ..
Yeah, I really like this MC. Really unlike the others.
As for the Helen toilet scene. What I didn't like was there was no option to take the lead and cum inside her. Sure she threatened the MC but at the same time she got hooked by his rod. That's why I'm hoping at the next update that there's gonna be option to take the lead with Helen.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes