tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
This game was a lot of fun :LUL: is the ending fully dependent on karma? I would really like to be able to make a choice as to that independent of my earlier karma-choices (note for developers!). Otherwise it would really just lead to pointless replays (since choices really dont seem to matter for the story otherwise. You cant seem to ruin relationships for example and the only consequences from what I could tell just alter conversations / adds an extra scene but really does nothing to change the timeline, you always end up in the same spot anyway).

lul.png
I lol'd so hard^

Sep 23, 2018
Why does the android version from other sites only has SAVE when you open the menu? It doesn't have the option to load. Am I the only one who has this problem?

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
... I would really like to be able to make a choice as to that independent of my earlier karma-choices (note for developers!)...
I didn't like it in DeusEx Human Revolution, I won't like it here either, wat's the point of having karma otherwise?
... since choices really dont seem to matter for the story otherwise. You cant seem to ruin relationships for example and the only consequences from what I could tell just alter conversations / adds an extra scene but really does nothing to change the timeline, you always end up in the same spot anyway...
That's because only the good karma route has been worked on so far, according to the developer, your desitions will indeed change how things develop once he finishes the first route and he starts working on the others, proof of this is that some choice do tell you that that will be a feature for the future.

Whether the dev manages to fulfill his goals or not, I'm not one to say, I just hope for the best, expecting the worst, no hopes crushed this way.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
One of my all time fav's, no question. I'v been thinking about this game lately and its feeling like its almost that time. No idea when it will drop but hopefully soon. Really need a Waifu fix. :)

Reactions: WhamBeng

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Can someone recommend me a game with a girl similar to Kayane?
The model of her or just the way she is personality wise? As I don't think there is any out there that come close to her.
Physically she's the stereotypical japanese Gyaru, very few western games use that character archetype.
The western equivalent should be the "punk" girl but they're still very very different.

At the top of my mind the closest are Timestamps (Gaz) and Halfway House (Ashley), possibly even Acting Lesson (Rena).

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
That's because only the good karma route has been worked on so far, according to the developer, your desitions will indeed change how things develop once he finishes the first route and he starts working on the others, proof of this is that some choice do tell you that that will be a feature for the future.

Whether the dev manages to fulfill his goals or not, I'm not one to say, I just hope for the best, expecting the worst, no hopes crushed this way.
Ah, okey, then it makes sense and I'm all for the Karma system in a final version. I thought the only impact it was going to have was the ending. Thats why extra playthroughs only to have a different ending seemed pointless. Thanks for clearing that up, and godspeed to the devs - if they fulfill their vision it's gonna be one hell of a game.

Reactions: Deimacos

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Can someone recommend me a game with a girl similar to Kayane?
Physically she's the stereotypical japanese Gyaru, very few western games use that character archetype.
Yeah, I was also looking for games with more Gyaru / Ganguro-girls, but they seem to be very few.. I love that this game has one, she's my favorite, can't wait for her to take a bigger part in the story. Totally gonna be my waifu in the end <3

If anyone has western games or translated japanese ones to recommend with gyaru-girls I would be grateful indeed!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
The western equivalent should be the "punk" girl but they're still very very different.

At the top of my mind the closest are Timestamps (Gaz) and Halfway House (Ashley), possibly even Acting Lesson (Rena).
Probably Ellen too , City of Broken Dreamers...
august2.jpg
WA_HDWALL_JUN_KAYA02.jpg

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes