Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
Kenchi will allow it because it's another potential vote for him but will Shinji remain loyal to the MC or sell him out:unsure:, and yeah that's Elizabeth
Shinji will always be loyal to MC. The problem is, he's very naive and at the moment lacks any selfconfidence or real determination for something. Even someone like Kenichi will be able to fool him, that a vote for him will be beneficial for the MC (or that he will only get a girlfriend, if he votes for him).
Man I really hope Dev has planned some character development for him and he doesn't stay the weak comedy relief-fool like orange-haired dude is on Kenichis side...

Reactions: Mormont

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Shinji will always be loyal to MC. The problem is, he's very naive and at the moment lacks any selfconfidence or real determination for something. Even someone like Kenichi will be able to fool him, that a vote for him will be beneficial for the MC (or that he will only get a girlfriend, if he votes for him).
Man I really hope Dev has planned some character development for him and he doesn't stay the weak comedy relief-fool like orange-haired dude is on Kenichis side...
He will improve in the future probably but quoting MC words: there isn't any current motivation speech that could cure him from his beta-ness.
Also doesn't help he's listening to Otaku and not MC for good advices (MC tried once)

edit:
pd: Buttttt,we should be happy he went to Otaku,thx to that we received one of the best K.O scenes in the game

Reactions: Mormont

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
This game has an amazing story. I just hope the creator can stick around long enough to finish it; especially at the pace he's currently working, it might take another 2-3 years.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
This game has an amazing story. I just hope the creator can stick around long enough to finish it; especially at the pace he's currently working, it might take another 2-3 years.
I mean, we can technically speculate how long the development is going to take, but it does not make a lot of sense if we don't even know how big it the game is going to be.
I for one have no idea how many turns there are left in the story, and how the different paths will play out.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
I mean, we can technically speculate how long the development is going to take, but it does not make a lot of sense if we don't even know how big it the game is going to be.
I for one have no idea how many turns there are left in the story, and how the different paths will play out.
Well, at the current pace, 2-3 years to finish would be for the minimum amount of content needed for just 1 route with all the loose ends that need to be tied up (unless it's canceled). No offense intended, but I just can't picture the author picking up the pace with the updates

Reactions: Mirnation

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Last april Irphaeus said:
The first route(high Karma) of Waifu Academy will be finished around this fall yes. then I will release a very early concept for Waifu Hunter to explain the project.
Sometimes I still think about what he meant, since I don't think we're nowhere near a conclusion for any routes.
My only guess is he meant the second act (of the three planned acts) of the high karma route would be finished by then.

It worries me that he intends to release the prologue of Waifu Hunter after that. I've seen people develop two games at the same time and it's usually bad news for both projects.

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
back in the day this game use to get updates quite often and they were quite substancial now the content per update has gone up by like 20% max but time between has doubled

Reactions: Mirnation

Jul 7, 2019
Irphaeus is plan to finish this game in 2020 August.But he add a lot of things.So after 2020 August maybe it will add several updates.

Reactions: jacobianova

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
back in the day this game use to get updates quite often and they were quite substancial now the content per update has gone up by like 20% max but time between has doubled
Welcome to patreon devs. The more patreons they get, the slower and less content they provide. This happens to every dev I know, so get used to it

It worries me that he intends to release the prologue of Waifu Hunter after that. I've seen people develop two games at the same time and it's usually bad news for both projects.
I don't get this either. I've seen quite a lot of devs that do that and they end up not finishing any of the multiple games

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Irphaeus is plan to finish this game in 2020 August.But he add a lot of things.So after 2020 August maybe it will add several updates.
No way he can do that, unless he releases an update every month and each update has the same content than the 2 updates we got in 2019 combined, or it's a rushed mess

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes