Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
Did dev released extra content? It seems its not updated any longer
Edit: nvm found it

Last edited:

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018

Happy Holidays Waifu Fans, Special Gift!

Hello everyone!

I hope you guys are all alright and have great holidays. I'm myself with my familly since few days until January 2 ^^

But don't worry I didn't forgot, and has promised here the Special Gift Package featuring almost all the Waifu of the game! I finished these picture two days ago and even added some preview of my other project...(I hope you like it, don't hesitate to comment about them.)

About The game update, it's still in progress... The overall completion is around 75%, two big last scene still need to be done and a lot of the writting for the 2nd day too.

Until that, please enjoy the picture package bellow!

Someone update this on the main page.

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Happy Holidays Waifu Fans, Special Gift!

Hello everyone!

I hope you guys are all alright and have great holidays. I'm myself with my familly since few days until January 2 ^^

But don't worry I didn't forgot, and has promised here the Special Gift Package featuring almost all the Waifu of the game! I finished these picture two days ago and even added some preview of my other project...(I hope you like it, don't hesitate to comment about them.)

About The game update, it's still in progress... The overall completion is around 75%, two big last scene still need to be done and a lot of the writting for the 2nd day too.

Until that, please enjoy the picture package bellow!

Someone should upload this into the gallery of first page/mega

Reactions: Mormont and Fia

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
I'm working on it since 3 months 75% of the update is done, still lot of writing has to be done, it can take times. Writing is the tricky part you can stay several days in front of a white page and suddenly having the inspiration and write 3 new scenes(изменено)

And the process is more and more diffucult since lot of characters arc are coming together, but I don't want to confuse people. Pacing and rythm also play a big part, I rewrited and remade stuff in the first day because of that already as previously said

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I was thinking of supporting the game on Patreon but 2 updates a year seems a bit slow?

Anyway so the latest version ends after you screw Catherine and get caught by her children?

vegitex

Mar 2, 2019
Guys can can you suggest me some new and good Honey Select based VN, Just finished ' Sin City' and ' Polarity' and both were really awesome... Can you please suggest me some more of these games?

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What I hope is that Harada has kept his filthy hands off of dear Kaori-chan because well...he's filthy
That's my worry as well I'd hope not as he seems he has his hands full with Helen but I still can't shake that creepy vibe he gives off.

• Haha
Reactions: WhamBeng

witteb

May 3, 2019
Could be both most times we see her she is either sleeping or running so she could just be tiring herself out all the time I just hope she saves her energy for the MC at some point :p
well the only thing that MC has to do is to let Kaori come, she 'll gaine a lot of energy to fuck all night.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes