Sep 23, 2018
Wonderful pic. Here's hoping the next one is gonna be solo Helen.

A question. Would it be possible to donate money to make a request to the devs?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
You don't really need money well I haven't felt the need for it in my playthrough.
When you go to the market (where Otaku's cousin works), most of the things are too expensive to buy, but I don't think the game want us to buy those things either so it isn't important.

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
Hi guys!
Does anyone know what the overall progress of the game is in this version? How many releases are left before the final version?
Does anyone know when to expect a continuation?
Thank you in advance for the information. )))

DZAnon

Jul 2, 2017
Usually when it comes to games on here I like to wait for a couple updates before playing, instead of playing an update every time it gets released. This is one of those games where I have to make an exception though since it takes a third of a year to release a single update. Wish the dev had more help with the game since they always seem to hit a roadblock.

Last edited:

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hello guys,

Some ETA about the next update : (Be ready for a lot of fun ^^)
  • It will be about two full day and one full night of content.
  • The update with most sexy content yet! (8 girls featured)
  • Many branching situation for various outcomes and fun ;)
  • More reveal and... More mystery!

I have started to work on this update fully upon October 4, so it's been almost 2 months and I'm at ~65% done.

Here a sneakpeek... Stay tuned on our Discord server for more content and info, and Thanks for your support!
    PS : All patrons rank will get the Special Winter Holiday Wallpaper Pack! Incoming soon.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes