WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Maybe, it will come on Feb 14? Along with a valentine's special perhaps. But meh, it's just a random guess from a random person

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
How does this dev still have so many people giving him money when he released a new update every 4-5 months, nearly as bad as milfy city.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Littlelr, He made a poll and the patrons voted they wanted longer updates and could be patient to wait for it over shorter updtes more frequently. So it's entirely up to Patrons actually, and I voted with them for that honestly because it's a much better time to wait for lots fo good content than keep being tugged along more every minor update.

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah, there are a lot of good H games out there, I have no problem playing some others while I wait for a worthwhile update from each. Otherwise I'd sit out 3 or 4 updates just to really take in the new stuff. Only exception to this is and remains LLtP, but Belle can't be human, to deliver all of that every month with a full job on the side... No way Jose, I barely manage the one I have.

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
How does this dev still have so many people giving him money when he released a new update every 4-5 months, nearly as bad as milfy city.
Well to some, they only wait new update to play and nothing more. For me atleast, i support game so there is continuity for the game, so no supporters --> no updates. I personally can wait even more time as long as game is still in development, i personally think WA is one of the best games out there, sure there are others but not all are for my liking and this is all about opinions so i don't start to talk about it.

So... i think it is annoying when someone starts to "nag" about release times and how many supports the game, it is not your money and i think anyone who supports, has right to put their money where they want to. Also release times are not carved to stone so they change and knowing DEV, he likes to ad more content than he originally intended to make so it makes release times longer.

Reactions: Evans15

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Because after 4-5 month, you got a good 1.5-3 hours update with quality animations (i also like the humor and memes, they are 10/10). Or you prefer updates every month, with possible bugs/bugfixes, and 10 minute gameplay? There are quiet a lot of games with this kind of schedule. If you are a patron, you can ask the dev(s) on their patreon about this. You kinda sounds like you only want to play this game, and nothing else inbetween, which is fine, but dont justify your impatience.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Because after 4-5 month, you got a good 1.5-3 hours update with quality animations (i also like the humor and memes, they are 10/10). Or you prefer updates every month, with possible bugs/bugfixes, and 10 minute gameplay? There are quiet a lot of games with this kind of schedule. If you are a patron, you can ask the dev(s) on their patreon about this. You kinda sounds like you only want to play this game, and nothing else inbetween, which is fine, but dont justify your impatience.
ok thanks for the info I thought it was short updates every few months, also I haven't played this game yet so I'm not impatient about it.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, there are a lot of good H games out there, I have no problem playing some others while I wait for a worthwhile update from each. Otherwise I'd sit out 3 or 4 updates just to really take in the new stuff. Only exception to this is and remains LLtP, but Belle can't be human, to deliver all of that every month with a full job on the side... No way Jose, I barely manage the one I have.
I doubt the dev is working on a full time job now while he is having 1200 people giving him/her money (I wouldn't would u?) but then again they could still be Who knows

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Could you live on $1200/mth?
Sometimes, i don't really understand how serious some questions are meant to be.

Let's take this as an example. Is it meant sarcastically ? Cause i know full and well that i could live with 1200 $ a month, since i'm doing with way less right now, being a student and all.

Or is it meant as a serious question ? i doubt anyone who made more previously really doesn't wanna go back to earning less (Of course, there are exceptions, mainly the shitty jobs you wanna quit.). And since Irphaeus is a little bit older than i am, and probably did earn more previously (altho i'm speculating here), as well as having higher expenses in housing, car, etc, it wouldn't suprise me at all if 1200 a month isn't something he's actually happy with.

So, please. Tell me what you were aiming for, when you posted that simple question.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
If everyone of his patrons were of the lowest tier (they aren't) he would earn $3500/month (after Patreon's 5% tax).
Looking around for similar dev's average with their income public (thanks ) I would say he average at least $6/patron, thus getting at least $7000/month. It should be enough to be a fulltime dev but imho it's not stable enough to do so (numbers changing at the drop of a hat, being at Patreon's mercy, etc.) and not worth to drop a certain carrer for it.

abidaz

Apr 15, 2017
people are forgetting that the patreon money is pretax so you can in essence cut those earnings in half.

Aug 26, 2017
Could you live on $1200/mth?
how could you NOT live on 1200/month? and i'm not from a first world country in Europe. Hell, i can understand you struggle in the capitals, but in any town you can do it just fine. Maybe you can't save much, but it is definitely possible with some optimizations and, of course, no vices of any sort (no eating out, no smoking, no drinking, no going out in general).

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes