Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
I wonder how long the total dev time is gonna take. Cause if the standard now is like 6 months for 2 days of content for a single branch then I don't see this game being finished. At least not with multiple branches like he is planning. He's gonna get burnt out and then take a break that'll never end.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I wonder how long the total dev time is gonna take. Cause if the standard now is like 6 months for 2 days of content for a single branch then I don't see this game being finished. At least not with multiple branches like he is planning. He's gonna get burnt out and then take a break that'll never end.
This by the way is more like a project like so many that has out there that never ends.
Yes everything has an end ... But if the end is far from this version because it takes so long for an update to be released in September 2019, no one who proceeds with help in the design of a game wants to wait that long for an update.
6 months is a long time developer.

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
back in the day when u was fuking the reported and shit, updates use to be pretty quick like almost monthly and they were substancial. once he grew a bit i think hge made a post about how patreons wanted him to take "longer" this was the moment whn i pulled my pledge. i knew this shit would happen. these updates are literally half of what they would be back in the day. people need to start voting with their wallets

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
It would be great if there was a status screen for Mc or the girls in relation to him "Mc" since the game doesn't catch any cheats!
Not that I like cheats but I play when I start having game over in various situations the best way is to resort to cheating ... lol. Since no one knows how Mc’s karma points are doing.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
back in the day when u was fuking the reported and shit, updates use to be pretty quick like almost monthly and they were substancial. once he grew a bit i think hge made a post about how patreons wanted him to take "longer" this was the moment whn i pulled my pledge. i knew this shit would happen. these updates are literally half of what they would be back in the day. people need to start voting with their wallets
But it turns out that not everyone thinks the same way, opening the wallet for something that has been stopped for almost 6 months.
The right thing is to do as certain developers do, limit a value and as soon as it hits the chart it releases the content instead of holding part for so long ..... surely those who opened the wallet and are still waiting for an update or dropped it I thought I paid "cat in a poke". :sick:

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
Well karma points are irrelevant at this point, but in couple updates (in 0.9 --> 0.12) karma points will be planted and i think then you can monitor them, as for the subway event, it has one way to go so far but when irphaeus starts to do the routes it will most likely have all the options available.

3 routes in total (good, neutral and bad karma) but irphaeus makes one route at a time, good or neutral first and bad last

+ when karma points are planted to game, if i remember correctly irphaeus said that new "game" is reguired so that means start from beginning

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If one path,take 6 month,imagine how long it takes until we get neutral route(harem)?

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Patreon syndrome
The number of patreons is directly proportional to the time between updates and inversely proportional to amount of content per update

Yesterday I just played Harem Hotel. 5 months waiting for a new update for half an hour of content and the new sex scenes weren't even that good

Reactions: Vamori and riktor

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
These updates are literally half of what they would be back in the day. people need to start voting with their wallets
You have all right to make a point and be disappointed by the update delay, but don't lie a bout the content I provide within this extended time.
Also and you may don't care about my personal life but I was literaly killing me on the update in the begning of the game without even going outside for months, and because of this got many health and body condition issue(neck pain and weeks of terrible headache), I can't do this anymore.

But you can just do a simple comparison of changelog update to verify...

v0.4.0 (So update who took me 2 months)
  • 2 ingame days of new content. (over 3000 lines of dialogue & script)
  • You can win at Strip Fighter V and the reward is lewd.
  • You can use the restroom.
  • The HONEYBEE is now an event destination
  • The train/subway is now an event destination
  • You can now use the bathroom peephole in a new manner.
  • New items can be used (inventory WIP)
  • The Karma System appear for the first time (early WIP)
  • Added a new Night event.
  • Added 2 new girls to the game. (Jet and Augusta)
  • Added 18 new scenes, ~230 pictures and 11 animated scenes.
  • Added 4 musics and 11 sounds
And the v0.7.0 (a bit more than 4 months)
  • 3++ ingame days of new content.(sun, mon, tue, night)
  • Reworked and more stylised, home menu, UI, and HUD.
  • Tweaked/corrected many dialogue from the beginning. (Thanks to Rock)
  • Updated and now fully functional Gallery and Scene. Replay feature
  • Updated the homework quest menu.
  • Added new transition effect to the begining of the game. (flash, cum etc)
  • Added ~6000 lines of dialogue/script.
  • Added 36 new scenes with ~640 3D pictures.
  • Added 31 sex animation scene.
  • Added 4 new musics, and 33 sounds/FX.
  • Fixed many typos.
  • Fixed choice menu bug after Motoko kick Otaku's nuts
  • Fixed 'shingi' displaying 'sheila' name

The v0.7.0 has literaly twice the content of the v0.4.0 for twice the amont of time of work.
Also in early update the game had No sound, No branching choises, Less polished 3D rendering, and Less event per days.
Basicaly one single Ingame day now has more content than 2 days from the early update, you can just replay the game to notice it right away...

WA_ValentineDaySpecial01.jpg WA_ValentineDaySpecial07.jpg

DEmisEAgoNy

Sep 21, 2018
You have all right to make a point and be disappointed by the update delay, but don't lie a bout the content I provide within this extended time.
Also and you may don't care about my personal life but I was literaly killing me on the update in the begning of the game without even going outside for months, and because of this got many health and body condition issue(neck pain and weeks of terrible headache), I can't do this anymore.

But you can just do a simple comparison of changelog update to verify...

v0.4.0 (So update who took me 2 months)
  • 2 ingame days of new content. (over 3000 lines of dialogue & script)
  • You can win at Strip Fighter V and the reward is lewd.
  • You can use the restroom.
  • The HONEYBEE is now an event destination
  • The train/subway is now an event destination
  • You can now use the bathroom peephole in a new manner.
  • New items can be used (inventory WIP)
  • The Karma System appear for the first time (early WIP)
  • Added a new Night event.
  • Added 2 new girls to the game. (Jet and Augusta)
  • Added 18 new scenes, ~230 pictures and 11 animated scenes.
  • Added 4 musics and 11 sounds
And the v0.7.0 (a bit more than 4 months)
  • 3++ ingame days of new content.(sun, mon, tue, night)
  • Reworked and more stylised, home menu, UI, and HUD.
  • Tweaked/corrected many dialogue from the beginning. (Thanks to Rock)
  • Updated and now fully functional Gallery and Scene. Replay feature
  • Updated the homework quest menu.
  • Added new transition effect to the begining of the game. (flash, cum etc)
  • Added ~6000 lines of dialogue/script.
  • Added 36 new scenes with ~640 3D pictures.
  • Added 31 sex animation scene.
  • Added 4 new musics, and 33 sounds/FX.
  • Fixed many typos.
  • Fixed choice menu bug after Motoko kick Otaku's nuts
  • Fixed 'shingi' displaying 'sheila' name

The v0.7.0 has literaly twice the content of the v0.4.0 for twice the amont of time of work.
Also in early update the game had No sound, No branching choises, Less polished 3D rendering, and Less event per days.
Basicaly one single Ingame day now has more content than 2 days from the early update, you can just replay the game to notice it right away...

View attachment 553757 View attachment 553756
yes the contents... your provide... I really enjoyed... take care... n egarly waiting for next update

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes