Banish

Mar 29, 2019
somehow if i try to guess a real date..what comes to my mind is early april..hopefully i am wrong.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Сегодня, в 22:11
I'm going to eat, I finish the last wallpaper and then I upload everything... Stay awake it will drop in a couple of hours on the Patreon page.
1581711949499.png I gave the first part to Vash, he don't answer me anymore
:frowning:
I think he opened the zip files and throwed himself by the window.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hey, hey! Sorry for the lack of news I have been very busy with that nasty update :x UPDATE ETA : 0.8.1 (late December) -Storyboard : 130% (NANI ?!) -3D and animation rendering : 60% (16 scenes are done on ~26) -Dialogue : 30% (I had to re-write some stuff to fit the new events) -Scripting : 20% -Feature : 60% -Sound/Music : 30% -Proofreading/Beta testing : 0% So last week I was done with the first day of 0.8.1 update, still something was a bit wrong in the pacing of that day... The end of it was stack with too many lewd encounters(4 in a row xD), you may say : "lewd can't be wrong, we never have enough!!" But here it was hurting the narrative and the pacing since the next day was also using the same archetype/rythm. (full day:story building, then night:lewd) Since the point is to keep you entertained and "focus", I don't want to force you reading wall of text during more than 10 scenes without some lewds sprinkle here and there. So I reworked the pacing of both day, I didn't deleted anything but I had to move the lewd encounter(and rework it) to the next day, and so replace these scene with something new that matter for the story. And yes more content, but more work for me too and so more wait for you guys... I won't dissapoint you guys, I will make your wait worth it and will do my best to finish the update before the end of the year. To give you an idea of the first day content 0.8.1 update : (14 scenes, more than 340 pictures and 8 animated scenes for one single day.) Update 0.8.1 storyboard and content is about 2 full days plus a full night.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Storyboard jumped from 130 to 150% (after I added a full event mid day and another one during night.)
-3D rendering and Animation 90% (Only one scene left.)
-Dialogue 70% (the first day and night are finished, also a major party is already in readback. )
-Scripting 60% (It progress the same pace as writing so both will be finished together.)
-Feature 80% (Chie and other Bees worked and fixed the bug you reported from the UI update... The Gallery will also be a lot more practicable.)
-Sound/Music 65% (I'm gathering sample, I have a library so it's not what that takes me the most time.)
-Proofreading/Beta testing 30%

"Voila!" I know It's been almost 5 months, and I will ask you another month guys...
I have added branching choises dialogue that took me a lot of times.
The Update content is about a full day, a full night, then another full day, and another full night.
It's more massive than the previous update, also more sexy and funny ^^
I promise that your wait won't be disappointed, and I apologize again for my slow pace of work.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
6 month guys..WOoooo!!Im so hype,see you next month in March or April.I will wait here.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes