Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
You have all right to make a point and be disappointed by the update delay, but don't lie a bout the content I provide within this extended time.
Also and you may don't care about my personal life but I was literaly killing me on the update in the begning of the game without even going outside for months, and because of this got many health and body condition issue(neck pain and weeks of terrible headache), I can't do this anymore.

But you can just do a simple comparison of changelog update to verify...

v0.4.0 (So update who took me 2 months)
  • 2 ingame days of new content. (over 3000 lines of dialogue & script)
  • You can win at Strip Fighter V and the reward is lewd.
  • You can use the restroom.
  • The HONEYBEE is now an event destination
  • The train/subway is now an event destination
  • You can now use the bathroom peephole in a new manner.
  • New items can be used (inventory WIP)
  • The Karma System appear for the first time (early WIP)
  • Added a new Night event.
  • Added 2 new girls to the game. (Jet and Augusta)
  • Added 18 new scenes, ~230 pictures and 11 animated scenes.
  • Added 4 musics and 11 sounds
And the v0.7.0 (a bit more than 4 months)
  • 3++ ingame days of new content.(sun, mon, tue, night)
  • Reworked and more stylised, home menu, UI, and HUD.
  • Tweaked/corrected many dialogue from the beginning. (Thanks to Rock)
  • Updated and now fully functional Gallery and Scene. Replay feature
  • Updated the homework quest menu.
  • Added new transition effect to the begining of the game. (flash, cum etc)
  • Added ~6000 lines of dialogue/script.
  • Added 36 new scenes with ~640 3D pictures.
  • Added 31 sex animation scene.
  • Added 4 new musics, and 33 sounds/FX.
  • Fixed many typos.
  • Fixed choice menu bug after Motoko kick Otaku's nuts
  • Fixed 'shingi' displaying 'sheila' name

The v0.7.0 has literaly twice the content of the v0.4.0 for twice the amont of time of work.
Also in early update the game had No sound, No branching choises, Less polished 3D rendering, and Less event per days.
Basicaly one single Ingame day now has more content than 2 days from the early update, you can just replay the game to notice it right away...

View attachment 553757 View attachment 553756
My question is how long do you plan on working on this at the current pace? I don't think we are any where near the end of the story but is it still gonna be like 2 updates a year from now on. I just don't want this to be a situation where this game gets an abandoned tag all of a sudden. You've already been working on this for about 2 years and based on how long these updates are taking and how much you still want to do it seems you might be working on this like another 5 years at least. I don't really think many people want to be making the same thing for that long. I feel like if branching paths and stuff make the dev time this much longer, it shouldn't really be added right now, especially if you have to come back for other routes of the game later anyway.

Reactions: Fleabag

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I hope in the future,someone will help you doing the renders..so you can focus on writing.
That won't do, his way of working is, making the renders and then writing based on the scenes he came up with, so he still needs to have those finished before focusing on the writing, besides it would be hard to get someone to make scenes in the same style or quality he's been doing them so far.

Not to mention, this is Honey Select, as far as I know, "making a render" means posing the characters and making up the scene and then take a screenshot once everything is right, you don't need to do a heavy rendering process afterward to get the final scene as you would do with DAZ or other programs like that.

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
That won't do, his way of working is, making the renders and then writing based on the scenes he came up with, so he still needs to have those finished before focusing on the writing, besides it would be hard to get someone to make scenes in the same style or quality he's been doing them so far.
I gotta be honest. That seems really really inefficient.

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
Why? Because you need to check every pic yourself and most likely knowing Irphaeus he will do them himself because something is not right in them, so double the work... if there would be someone to do that part for him

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
Why? Because you need to check every pic yourself and most likely knowing Irphaeus he will do them himself because something is not right in them, so double the work... if there would be someone to do that part for him
I mean the part about writing based on the renders. I don't know if I am misunderstanding but I feel like this would go by a lot faster if he wrote first then rendered the scene. That's what they started doing with ecchi sensei and now that game gets like 2 and 3 day updates in about a month and a half

Reactions: Fleabag and Genji

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
The last update was big and cool but we waited extremely long time, so better for him to create half day instead 2 in period of month or month and a half, well maximum 2 months but nothing more, people are usually impatient especially if they are paying, so better updates being on time even shorter then usual then 2 months or later or in this situation a lot later, people will unsubscribe after once they are unsatisfied and hardly coming back maybe when the update is released but many won't come back!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Did he mentioned something about release date this month end or early or middle March i heard rumor i read somewhere but not sure anyone else heard something?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Did he mentioned something about release date this month end or early or middle March i heard rumor i read somewhere but not sure anyone else heard something?
What are you talking about?just wait for the update..and yes i heard someone fart by now.

Dickinton

Feb 15, 2020
I want more games like this . This game has male dominance and a revenge plot i just want another game like this . This is a god game . I love Ren'Py cause almost all the games i like are under it .

Reactions: Okashii_Yo

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Both games (ecchi and waifu) are still in development
Hey so i just started play this game and im wondering is Sheila supposed to be my step sister or my real sister and if she is supposed to be my real sister then is their an incest patch that i need to download and where may i get it?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Hey so i just started play this game and im wondering is Sheila supposed to be my step sister or my real sister and if she is supposed to be my real sister then is their an incest patch that i need to download and where may i get it?
She's your step-sister,can't be your 100% sister because plot

Reactions: fillup1209

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
I just checked the dates and between 0.6.4 (beginning of April 2019) and 0.7.1 (September 19th 2019) there was 5 and a half months of waiting time (so closer to 6 months than to 4 months). 2019 also only had 2 updates. I'll just consider the time framework from January (after finishing 0.58) to September (update 0.71 release), which was 9 months.

The amount of content between April to December 2018 (8-9 months) (0.32, 0.38, 0.41, 0.44, 0.5, 0.58) was:
~ 11000 lines + Unknown lines from 0.38 and 0.41 didn't list them (let's say 5000 lines between these two considering the amount of lines other updates got compared to the number of scenes, pictures and animated scenes) = 16000
125 new scenes with 1693 pictures
104 animated scenes
42 new music and 79 sound fx

If we add up the amount of content in the 9 months of 2019 (0.64 and 0.71):
~ 11000 lines of dialogue/script (at first it was just dialogue, now it's listed as dialogue + script). -30%
68 new scenes with 1210 pictures. -45%
50 sex animation scenes. -52%
11 new music and 55 sound fx. -75% and -30%

Number of lines were also reduced by -30%, although as I stated before, it could have been reduced even more if there was a criteria change about how to count the number of lines, because the 2 updates from 2019 didn't really feel that long when I replayed the game compared to the previous content

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes