Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
People in this thread crack me up. Complain about how horrible the dev is for a game you literally waste time every day checking this forum because you love the game he developed so much you cannot be patient for an update. Makes perfect sense.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
People in this thread crack me up. Complain about how horrible the dev is for a game you literally waste time every day checking this forum because you love the game he developed so much you cannot be patient for an update. Makes perfect sense.
yeh man my 80g coke ran out, now i need a h-game or i'll relapse

need a waifu fix for this itch

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
So you one of these guys, who think that the good game automatically makes developer saint? Makes perfect sense.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
gladly, I never really saw the hype over sheila
Me neither, but she's the incest-love option, so...

So you one of these guys, who think that the good game automatically makes developer saint? Makes perfect sense.
Re-read and carefully examine the meaning of his sentence, because you missed his point.

He just finds funny how people waste time here every day, complaining about the developer and how "evil" he is just because he is late delivering the update because they love the game he has made. I mean if you truly hated the guy you would just ignore it and let the game die, but they're still here coming every day, is just funny over all.

It is like demonizing clothing companies of ill practices while wearing their products as you do it.

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
The beauty of capitalism is that when one product fails me, there’s always a dozen other clone versions ready to give you that fix.
Some might even do it better than the original.

Last edited:

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
lol this is exactly like gumdrop. no update just a bunch of pinups and people are willingly getting milk lol
I can't believe that game has been going almost two years without an update, even the stupid Christmas special is over a year now.

Alas, so long as it doesn't directly affect me, what people do with their own money is not of my concern.

They beauty of capitalism is that when one product fails me, there’s always a dozen other clone versions ready to give you that fix.
Some might even do it better than the original.
The thing with literature, which VNs rely heavily on, is that you may never be able to find another one that fits that spot, you may find similar better ones, but the bug for the original will remain.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes