Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hmm,alternative path,choose single girl and all stuff,i wonder how long it take for natural route..and he keep making extra again..last time he said 85%..damn it,he shouild stick to harem route like Ecchi Sensei,eventhough it average,atleast they always on time..this 3 bullshit route will take 7 years to completed!!

Reactions: Mirnation

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So, any news on discord? I heard it was scheduled for the 15th, I hope it isn't delayed again.
delay again dude,who knows when it out,last time it get delayed is 15 Feb,and he say he need 1 month for additional extra whatever.I miss old time when he update his game in 2 month..

Reactions: User327

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So it's only gone up 10% since end of January beginning of Feb? Was hoping it would have been a lot closer than that, April or May for the update then.

• Angry
Reactions: Genji
Mar 22, 2019
What is wrong with him??not only he break the promise,and it still stuck at 85%!?What is he doing since last year??His last update is September last year,and it still at 85%!?Are fucking kidding me rn?

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
What is wrong with him??not only he break the promise,and it still stuck at 85%!?What is he doing since last year??His last update is September last year,and it still at 85%!?Are fucking kidding me rn?
His supporters are still increasing so he has no reason to work on the game regularly and release updates on time I guess. He's getting free money

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Its a common thing with major devs/projects, some popular games here take months for a 20 min update or one second loop animations. I think it mainly boils to lack of care or simple swimming in patreon bucks. No joke many h-game devs make more than doctors/lawyers some western countries.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
No joke many h-game devs make more than doctors/lawyers some western countries.
I'm slightly taking offense to how you formulated that.
So i decided to actually look it up, and share my findings.

Let's take the highest earners on patreon according to , which is the Team around Adeptussteve, creating Wild Life. They make $88k a month. That's a lot, right ? In a year, that's over a million! That's crazy, right ?

Thing is, that's a team of 12 internal and an additional 6 external employees (According to their ).
So, if you take the million and divide it by just the 12 internal members, which is pretty easy, since we just multiplied it times 12, we get back to the old number - $ 88k.

So, how does that compare to Doctors, for example ?
Not too bad, but not that great either.
According to this , they are outdone by the medical professionals in 10 of the featured western countries, coming in just underneath denmark.

Now, we looked at the top earners on the H-dev side, excluded all their external employees, extrapolated their yearly earnings from the highest monthly income they've ever had, and only looked at the average income for physicians.
I'm playing favorites as hard as i can here.

Now, let's look at Irphaeus. thinks he may earn between 3k to 8k Dollars a month. Let's take the higher number again. Let's even suggest he isn't splitting the money 50-50 with Vash, and is instead like taking 5k from the cake.
In a year, that would make him 60k, in my very generous theory, which would make him earn more than the average physicians in: the czech republic, hungary, mexico and poland.

I mean, it's not bad. But still, if the average physician in fucking ireland is making more than twice what you do, even in the most generous calculation - your statement is kinda misleading.

Last edited:

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
No I am one of these people who thinks a good game is a good game. Not going to complain about something I get for free not being an instant thing.
It doesn't answer why you think people shouldn't say how horrible dev of this game is.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
It doesn't answer why you think people shouldn't say how horrible dev of this game is.
Nice strawman. What he said isn't that he think people should or shouldn't say anything. He just pointed that most people that complain in this thread come check the thread daily, just to complain again, which is extremly sad if you want my own opinion.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I come here daily looking for any info about an update!.
Also to be entertained and eat popcorn... I don't even need to salt it!.
it really is a shame of the 4 games I like the most 2 games are only being updated once a year if that!.
at least i have found 2 other devs worth giving my money to!.

santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
I come here daily looking for any info about an update!.
Also to be entertained and eat popcorn... I don't even need to salt it!.
it really is a shame of the 4 games I like the most 2 games are only being updated once a year if that!.
at least i have found 2 other devs worth giving my money to!.
And they are?

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
And they are?
Harem Hotel And Lifeplay, Devs are pretty active with the community even on a pirate site.
Devs also give frequent updates, Teasers and update regularly.
"They Make deadlines and stick to them, Also Give clear valid reasons if a deadline is not going to be meet before the deadline"
This dev and the other dev Who I wont name can learn a lot from the 2 devs I'm currently backing.
"Especially if they want my cash!"
Side note: I'm also Considering Adding House in the rift and WVM to those i back!. "1 or 2 updates more before i decide"

Mar 22, 2019
Harem Hotel And Lifeplay, Devs are pretty active with the community even on a pirate site.
Devs also give frequent updates, Teasers and update regularly.
"They Make deadlines and stick to them, Also Give clear valid reasons if a deadline is not going to be meet before the deadline"
This dev and the other dev Who I wont name can learn a lot from the 2 devs I'm currently backing.
"Especially if they want my cash!"
Side note: I'm also Considering Adding House in the rift and WVM to those i back!. "1 or 2 updates more before i decide"
Wvm worth it,1 update each week.(y)

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Don't know where from u take that 85%.
As he write 30 Nov he was at 65% of v0.8.1. But looking at lack of not even content but any information on he's patreon this project is long forgotten/abandoned but he just can't say that strait way if he still wanna get $$$ from backers for this or any other of projects that he is planing to run.
Look that he regular visiting this forum - last time few hour ago and yet he didn't even say a word.

Just chill lads and go find some other nice game, it's not the first and definitely not the last abandoned h game here :)

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2019
Don't know where from u take that 85%.
As he write 30 Nov he was at 65% of v0.8.1. But looking at of lack of not even content but any information on he's patreon this project is long forgotten/abandoned but he just can't say that strait way if he still wanna get $$$ from backers from this or any other of projects that he planing to run.
Look that he regulary visiting this forum - lats time few hour ago and yet he didn't even say a word.

Just chill lads and go find some other nice game, it's not the first and definitely not the last abandoned h game here :)
Thats what they say before.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
What the literal fuck with the Corona virus I'm stuck inside now another delay grrr well that royally sucks

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes