Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
If this sounds like arguing about marking it as abandoned, then I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention.
English is not my native language, so I may have written something incorrectly.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
i not complaining one bit. just trying to be funny. nobody got a sense of humor anymore. i know the meme bad.
if he need more time. that fine with me. it better then a bug game.
Hey don't worry...wasn't referred to you ^^ but in general ;)

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I am split. In a sense I haven't complained about the delay in the update for a month now, but there seem to be a lot of people defending this game rather actively. Decisions-decisions.

I feel like unless this content update will go from 7.1 to 9.0, or at least has an hour of content, then the wait was not worth it. He could literally work full time on this project with his current patrons.. 6+ months of patron donations for a single update.. :/ .. Hope people will feel like their money went to the right place.

But meh, right now from my initial hype factor of 11 for this project (I was really positive about the game last year, on this topic), I am left with no hype. My interest factor is like 1/10 (Which is basically me checking it out when he bothers to release it).

poyatiesa

Feb 17, 2019
Dude, this is insulting.. I used to be a loyal Patron, and i really like this game, but waiting for over 6 months without updates, not even knowing when it's going to happen, not updating your Patreon feed for over a month etc it's too much, so im cancelling.
How someone with over 1200 patrons, who has all the time and money in the world to make a game, takes this long for an update, where there are many quality games that update much more often, even by individual devs. Pathetic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1463973

Dude, this is insulting.. I used to be a loyal Patron, and i really like this game, but waiting for over 6 months without updates, not even knowing when it's going to happen, not updating your Patreon feed for over a month etc it's too much, so im cancelling.
How someone with over 1200 patrons, who has all the time and money in the world to make a game, takes this long for an update, where there are many quality games that update much more often, even by individual devs. Pathetic.
The game is done. Maybe Irphaeus will occasionally update the game every now and then to justify not pausing his Patreon, but there are plenty of other creators who use HS and make as much content every month as Irphaeus within a half a year. And some of them even make their own animations, poses, etc. WA is just a low effort and dev lost interest in his own creation.

terror100

Oct 12, 2017
so going from 0.7.1 to 0.8.0 takes 6 months
going from 0.8.0 to 0.9.0 takes 1/2 months yea sure
don't even expect 0.9.0 to release before the summer ends xD

Jul 18, 2018
Hey, I saw there was an option for auto save? However, never once did the game auto save resulting in LOTS of game time going down the plug. Is this a bug or just not implemented?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
The game is done. Maybe Irphaeus will occasionally update the game every now and then to justify not pausing his Patreon, but there are plenty of other creators who use HS and make as much content every month as Irphaeus within a half a year. And some of them even make their own animations, poses, etc. WA is just a low effort and dev lost interest in his own creation.
Truth. Hes milking the cow and not even making an effort ... its a smoke show. I would even recommend this title be classified as abandoned. Irphaeus is fat, happy and gives zero fucks about his audience.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I support about 33 developers I think and there all active and i like this game but i look for updates and when theres not any I look at communication and if theres none of that its time to move on, dog can only eat your homework so many times. Milfy City has the same issues. A lot of good new developers out there that could use support that are working hard along with a bunch of existing ones.

I think people forget that you can always resupport months down the road if things come back. Give your money to someone whos working hard for it

Last edited:

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
also I’m new to F95, and I have a question. if for example Waifu Academy released an update how would I update my game to get the update? Would I have to completely re download the file and start over? Or is their a method.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes