Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
So would I have to start from scratch again? Or is their a way I can transfer my saves...

and is re downloading the entire game file the only way of updating our game In general on f95?

I appreciate the answer I just finished the game content like min ago.

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
just download the new file then move it into ur old one, replace everything. ez
ahh ok...
im not very tech savvy, would you mind if I asked you how to do this on this post, when the next updates come out?
I understand what you mean by using my old saves from my last file however I don't know how to replace files.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Find the game on your computer, then copy the save file i attached before on the other post , into the following 'saves' directory (PC: WaifuAcademy/game/saves ) : after this start normally the game and in the menu load game and you will find this save , i think will be the last one ; from this it will start the new update

Reactions: Xaøs

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
ahh ok...
im not very tech savvy, would you mind if I asked you how to do this on this post, when the next updates come out?
I understand what you mean by using my old saves from my last file however I don't know how to replace files.
If you are using pc version then you don't need yo worry as save file are stored in 2 locations so even if you delete your old version and downloaded new version you will be able to access save files
2nd save file location is C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GameName
Or you can follow post quoted by Canto

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
If you are using pc version then you don't need yo worry as save file are stored in 2 locations so even if you delete your old version and downloaded new version you will be able to access save files
2nd save file location is C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GameName
Or you can follow post quoted by Canto
Thank you this really helped...
So just to clarify on the game I found a folder called "saves" and made a copy. So next time when the update releases I should first go to the new version then add my saves to the new games saves folder? Then im good. Is their anything else I need to do.
Their are folders like "cache. images" ETC im assuming these don't matter

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Thank you this really helped...
So just to clarify on the game I found a folder called "saves" and made a copy. So next time when the update releases I should first go to the new version then add my saves to the new games saves folder? Then im good. Is their anything else I need to do.
Their are folders like "cache. images" ETC im assuming these don't matter
No you don't have to do anything else

Reactions: Wangerdanger

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
luckily i have ecchi sensei, mythic manor, harem hotel and a house in the rift to keep me occupied during this update, and theyre all in the same genre as this

Once you have a rotation of 7+ games you actually like, waiting for an update is much less painful

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
But I did not say anything about marking this topic as abandoned. If, according to the rules, the creator must officially state that he has stopped working on
the game to mark it as abandoned, it's cool, leave the topic open as it is.

I'm just saying what he did according to Patreon, which is the official public information site for this project :)

it wasn't a complaint, it was just a statement and an appeal to others to let it go because it's not the first time, and certainly not the last,
when someone gave up something he did in the past.

Sure, it would be nice if he told us why, but he doesn't have to, and because I'm not among those he scammed, I don't care so much, I just think it's a
shame he made that decision because it could have been a really good game. :)
I took your comment within the context of this forum, even if it wasn't meant as such however, my point still stands.
Something you need to understand is that in Patreon, you're not supporting a project, you're supporting a person/group or creator as they call it, who happens to be working on something.

Now, I'll be repeating my self later, but do you have any proof whatsoever that he has abandoned the project? Can you convince Patreon staff that he has indeed stopped working on it for certain? The dude talks regularly to his patreons on Discord, and he does reasonable statutes updates about what he does despite the inconsistent percentages, whether they're for real or not we just can't tell, that's up to you.

Now Patreon states that you can't charge for doing nothing, and that's it, the guy still releases a bunch of renders each month with characters from the game, but even if they weren't related to this game at all, he'll still be doing something with his time.

Also, there's nothing there that I could find that says you need to update your Patreon on a regular basis, feel free to correct me on this one, but some people even use it as some sort of tip jar, with little to no updates or extra benefits, with their major output site being elsewhere, like YouTube for example, or in the case of this game, Discord. So as long as you update it every once in a while you'll be ok.

I honestly don't think he's delaying things purposedly and out of malice, I have no basis to believe so, and life can be a bitch, I know that all too well, but I also think he needs to do a better job managing this project of his, he never gave a proper release date to avoid this kind of problems, but he needs to be made aware that such long waits will generate this kind of response too.
But even then, the people he's gonna pay more attention to are the ones over at Discord, they're the ones paying for the whole thing after all.

That aside, complaint:
A statement that a situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable.​
A reason for dissatisfaction.​
The expression of dissatisfaction.​
Is none of these true for you? a complaint is not a bad thing per se, you're just expressing your not fine with the current situation and your reasons for it, is the way you make a complain that'll make you an asshole or someone you can have a chat with.
You're the latter by the way, you don't agree with how the game is being managed, but unlike many others, you're still being polite in all of this, so kudos to you.

So if he come every days telling you "it's ok guys i'm still working on it here a screenshot (eat your candy and stfu !)" for 365 days in a row on discord
you'll think "oh ! it's ok he's still working on it let continue giving him 8k$/month for the next 3 years and maybe i'll get a screenshot
fan art or any BS .......!" are you that St...d ?

I know i'm over exaggerating but you've the perfect number one total retarded supporters example with WL and 100k$ or Pand....m who recently lost half
his supporter after they realised 3y with the same 10 sex scenes were actualy stealing money (still half of the supporter still there so they're realy
stupid if you want my sincere opinion....) already so you can't come here and tell people to believe when you're the only one getting proof that Irphaeus
is not actualy milking his supporters and doing nothing........

My own opinion of course you're free to think whatever you want :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
I'm thinking you're quick to draw conclusions without reading twice a statement.
To be honest, I read all the statements addressed to me several times to understand them, and later I usually put them on the translator (although this often comes true gibberish). On the other hand, when it comes to drawing quick conclusions, I can't agree with that, I have been following the progress of the past few months and on this basis I conclude how it approaches others. However, I have to agree that this is definitely a distorted picture as I can only see this forum and its patronite page and what is happening on the discord I do not know at all, so from my point of view he does not respect people who they decided to support him without giving them any information (I will emphasize again because it is very important that I do not know how the case looks on the disc, so I do not take it into account)

Never the less, do you have solid proof that this guy is not working on the game anymore?
No, I have no proof, but I do not need it, because as I mentioned, I do not mean to mark here or on the patronage of its pages as abandoned, but I just wanted to present my feeling and my point of view

But is not like you thought of asking my opinion on that right?
To tell the truth, ALMOST nobody here was asked about anyone opinions, which does not change the fact that there is a forum here so that we can all talk in a civilized way on a given topic, so I don't see anything wrong with our contradictory opinions unless we start to talking shit one to another

PS. I also think that 70%, if not more unflattering opinions, could be avoided if he wrote a single sentence explaining why all this delay or why the project was abandoned. However, as I wrote in one of the previous posts, he could do it, but he is not obliged to.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
PS. I also think that 70%, if not more unflattering opinions, could be avoided if he wrote a single sentence explaining why all this delay or why the project was abandoned. However, as I wrote in one of the previous posts, he could do it, but he is not obliged to.
I disagree, nothing except releasing an update weekly will avoid the toxicness of this types of threads, and even that, those toxic people will complain that the releases have little content, that's why the mods have recently started being much more strict, because people won't stop complaining every single day, this thread is to talk about the game, not the developer, not his income, just for the game, there is an "Off-topic" section that is made for that reason.

Mar 22, 2019
I disagree, nothing except releasing an update weekly will avoid the toxicness of this types of threads, and even that, those toxic people will complain that the releases have little content, that's why the mods have recently started being much more strict, because people won't stop complaining every single day, this thread is to talk about the game, not the developer, not his income, just for the game, there is an "Off-topic" section that is made for that reason.
We arent toxic,we complain because he keep delaying the update everytime.And most people that complain is his ex patron.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes