Jul 29, 2017
as frustrating as the wait can be, Irphaeus has been pretty up front about the fact that the people actually paying him are who he feels responsible for. I am taking him at his word but maybe the discord is just as full of people bitching about update delays.
now whether or not letting your fans dictate both content and timetable is probably not so great anyway because you feel obligated to really polish up the fan request.

Uggh I'm rambling a bit so I should probably get some sleep and hopefully find Kayane content under my chrimbus bush

TeaMen

Dec 4, 2018
I think the main issue is he's like an artist and sometimes sees his work and thinks something is missing and just adds on more content than he had previously anticipated I think it was the same issue last update.
I had this issue when I made a game, i'd delay it because it didn't feel finished to me so what should have released (fully released) a year before got delayed. It's really hard to make your work feel finished to you and if you release it when you're unsure it feels off and you're disappointed with yourself. I do think though that my project was way more then good enough to be released and I think hes gotta work on this too.

Oct 15, 2017
Because I'm in his discord and I know how much the dev is working on the game
Does he post actual updates or is he just saying he is working hard? Because the latter is no proof at all, ICSTOR has been saying that for forever and it is a load of bullshit.

I'm not trying to imply that the same is true for Irphaeus, just curious what kind of information you get on the discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reese286

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Does he post actual updates or is he just saying he is working hard? Because the latter is no proof at all, ICSTOR has been saying that for forever and it is a load of bullshit.

I'm not trying to imply that the same is true for Irphaeus, just curious what kind if information you get on the discord.
Info about %, previews, if he is having problems etc...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Info about %, previews, if he is having problems etc...
Well maybe you could repost his updates from Discord here _ I'm sure we would all love to see them. The Dev making claims and random pics don't mean much. Hes been making these same claims for months now and so far its all smoke. In Nov. he said he was 65%, in November. Its almost May, what is he saying now? Is he now saying he's 70% done, 80%? I'm sure we would all love to see what hes saying now. Not that there is any reason to believe what hes saying, but still.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Well maybe you could repost his updates from Discord here _ I'm sure we would all love to see them. The Dev making claims and random pics don't mean much. Hes been making these same claims for months now and so far its all smoke. In Nov. he said he was 65%, in November. Its almost May, what is he saying now? Is he now saying he's 70% done, 80%? I'm sure we would all love to see what hes saying now. Not that there is any reason to believe what hes saying, but still.
I'm posting previews mainly...if he writes something sure ^^

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes