Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
To be honest, I read all the statements addressed to me several times to understand them, and later I usually put them on the translator (although this often comes true gibberish). On the other hand, when it comes to drawing quick conclusions, I can't agree with that, I have been following the progress of the past few months and on this basis I conclude how it approaches others. However, I have to agree that this is definitely a distorted picture as I can only see this forum and its patronite page and what is happening on the discord I do not know at all, so from my point of view he does not respect people who they decided to support him without giving them any information (I will emphasize again because it is very important that I do not know how the case looks on the disc, so I do not take it into account)

No, I have no proof, but I do not need it, because as I mentioned, I do not mean to mark here or on the patronage of its pages as abandoned, but I just wanted to present my feeling and my point of view

To tell the truth, ALMOST nobody here was asked about anyone opinions, which does not change the fact that there is a forum here so that we can all talk in a civilized way on a given topic, so I don't see anything wrong with our contradictory opinions unless we start to talking shit one to another

PS. I also think that 70%, if not more unflattering opinions, could be avoided if he wrote a single sentence explaining why all this delay or why the project was abandoned. However, as I wrote in one of the previous posts, he could do it, but he is not obliged to.
That first sentence you're quoting wasn't directed at you, but to the knight in shining armor that thought petty insults would make his points more valid, I tend to address several people in a single comment you see.

For the rest, again, you keep talking as if you know for sure what is happening first hand, as if there was no doubt about it, and going as far as saying "I'd be nice if he explained why he abandoned it" like it should be granted he has already given up on the project, If you really want people to listen to your "plea" you do need to provide undeniable proof that what you're saying is true, otherwise it will just fall into empty ears.

Take Dual Family by Gumdrop Games as an example, that game has been waiting two years for an update, and even when most people gave up waiting long ago, you still have people waiting and even defending it.

could be avoided if he wrote a single sentence explaining why all this delay
He already did, not too long ago, I won't bother finding the comment where the last Discord updated was shared, but basically, he keeps adding or changing little stuff, polishing those two days to the best of his abilities before release, that's what he says at least, but as you can see, contrary to what you thought, the complains in this thread just went up.

Like Miss Ice Cream. says, the main reason people are complaining is because the update has been delayed several times already, even if the update was released tomorrow, you'll still get people complaining that it wasn't long enough for the amount of time invested on it, like Evans15 said.

At this point, the best he will be able to do once/if he releases the update, is to ignore whatever people have to say regarding the amount of content or if the wait was worth it, and focus on trying to improve on his process so that it doesn't get's delayed this much again.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
This games forum is whine, whine, whine, complain, game updates, all the complainers enjoy it and shut up for about a month, then repeat until the next update. Has not mattered how much time between updates. When they were faster the complaining was the same and it was not fast enough. Every game on this forum of people getting stuff for free has the same type of complainers who love the games so much yet target the creators for not making things fast enough to meet their needs. Everyone is so impatient. Play other stuff, go outside plant a tree, feed the homeless, have sex with a sheep, learn to code, render, and storyboard your own games since you all think it is such an easy task, find the lost city of Atlantis, or anything at all the bides your time. Just stop being so toxic all the time. People log in for updates, info, or help when they are stuck. Not to read a bunch of butt hurt peoples angry rants. I know I got through to zero of you. Well maybe that one guy over there headed for the sheep farm down the road but thats it. You may resume your normal complaints. Thank you for allowing me to waste a little of your time.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
That's every game's forum to be honest, you can look at the game with the cleanest release schedule ever, and you'll still get the same, even the ones that have been completed have complainers on them.

More Haruka content !
I think that's really cool, we haven't seen a lot from her so far.
Just that one scene besides the intro, of all the characters, she the one with the least amount of anything, Shinji's sister has more content than her I believe.
So I'm happy she's getting some attention too.

Last edited:

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
Yall keep saying that but its really not true. Look at wvm, ecchi sensei, corrupted kingdoms. Even harem hotel, which takes months between releases doesn't have the thread look like this. This thread gets this bad because a 2 and a half day update that was supposed to come out in december turned into a 2 day update that might come out in april

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
I love this game so much like its my top2, top1 dik ofc
But... This autor and his attitude to patrons and people who supports him so disgusting
And idk why people still are patrons with situations like this
Hope he even started to do the update)))0
Its not cool

Reactions: Reese286
Mar 22, 2019
I love this game so much like its my top2, top1 dik ofc
But... This autor and his attitude to patrons and people who supports him so disgusting
And idk why people still are patrons with situations like this
Hope he even started to do the update)))0
Its not cool
its not disgusting,he is a good person..the one weakness is his delay game.thats all.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the main issue is he's like an artist and sometimes sees his work and thinks something is missing and just adds on more content than he had previously anticipated I think it was the same issue last update.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Yall keep saying that but its really not true. Look at wvm, ecchi sensei, corrupted kingdoms. Even harem hotel, which takes months between releases doesn't have the thread look like this. This thread gets this bad because a 2 and a half day update that was supposed to come out in december turned into a 2 day update that might come out in april
wait when did he deleted the half day

Mar 22, 2019
Im agreed he is an artist,and really committed with his artwork,but keep delaying update again and again make people mad,especially he make only 85% since July..now i will expect he need 2 month or maybe more..

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
wait when did he deleted the half day
This was posted back towards the end of January.
I will give some new preview in a week. What I'm working on since several days is with a lot of surprise so I don't want to spoil it
The update is 2 and half a day, got already more than 600 new pictures an 20 animations, AND I'm not finished on the last day.
I know people does that, this is why I take care at doing interesting alternative path, so it add replayability and sexy stuff for each girl people like
The incoming update got two scene with enigma solving, many possibility, but only one is good.
Takumura, Jira, Shirohime... The Zaibatsu scene is kinda "explosive"

D

Deleted member 1463973

This was posted back towards the end of January.
I will give some new preview in a week. What I'm working on since several days is with a lot of surprise so I don't want to spoil it
The update is 2 and half a day, got already more than 600 new pictures an 20 animations, AND I'm not finished on the last day.
I know people does that, this is why I take care at doing interesting alternative path, so it add replayability and sexy stuff for each girl people like
The incoming update got two scene with enigma solving, many possibility, but only one is good.
Takumura, Jira, Shirohime... The Zaibatsu scene is kinda "explosive"
600 pictures and 20 animations are low for a 6-month span considering all he does is setting camera angle and pressing a few buttons to set a preexistent pose. 20 animations can be done in 3 days maximum. That is max 1-2 month of work MAX. With writing and programming. No posing (very minimum) or animation adjustments are done to the scenes. They are all very basic. The scenes are done with the least effort as possible trying to achieve a bare minimum quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018
I love how people are commenting on Irphaeus' attitude. It's not like he's been going around telling people he doesn't owe them anything or being a dick. He could definitely be a little more communicative with the community, but he's usually quite professional with his responses and updates.

Reactions: Deimacos
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes