Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Doubtful it will if anything it should speed up development if most countries go on lockdown then there will be nothing to do but get stuck into getting on with the update.
Can confirm, I'm on lockdown. There's nothing to do, I almost completed my backburner list.
Please devs release something, otherwise I'll have to actually interact with my family :(

D

Deleted member 1481465

The amount of excuses these game devs make for why they can't do this, that and the other is astounding. Those of them that do it as their main source of income via Patreon/Subscribestar have a shockingly bad work ethic. If people with actual jobs put as much time and effort into their work as many of these lazy Devs do, they'd be out of a job in no time at all.

There are always excuses. There are always reasons. There are always carefully created posts: "This is why this/that is happening." Yet so many of them just can't be bothered and will happily ride the donation gravy train because they don't need to put in the work. Morons will continue to support them and essentially slow down progress of their games because so many Devs don't give an iota of a damn, they're in it for the money.

If more people donated per update and not monthly, I guarantee you we'd be seeing many more and better updates.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
So he's putting his Patreon on hold I presume? Cause you know that writters block being very serious and all, this is the kinda one that happens every six months or so when people wonder where the game is, it kinda just comes on.

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

Mike Johnson

Jan 25, 2018
Your thought process is... amusing

The game started in 2018. In 2018, there were almost 1 update every month
In 2019, only 2 updates
In 2020, still no update

2 years of development and the second half of it is already super slow. You don't need anyone to come out and confirm what everybody is suspecting
Thank you, for some reason the mods keep nuking when I respond to the fanboi.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
To all of you claiming he's stopping development because of writer's block, where in hell did you got that idea from?
The most I can gather from the conversation that was posted is that he was just commenting on how sometimes is difficult to come out with dialog(which I understand, I suck at writing), but nowhere in there was even hinted that the update would be delayed because of it at all. And this especially when we don't even have any idea as to when it's going to be released to begin with.

I'm not trying to defend this guy by the way, if you're going to criticize him or whatever please do so(be polite thou), but at least do it on solid ground, so your argument has at least some weight behind it.

Thank you, for some reason the mods keep nuking when I respond to the fanboi.
Because the mods consider it pointless, offensive, off-topic or so and so, you should have received a note with the reason, remember, it's their job to keep things civil.

Why this doesn't have the onhold tag already?
From the Game Uploading Rules tread:

Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.​
Meaning that Irphaeus or some other member of his team have to publicly declare that the game is going on hold.​
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.​
By member's accounts, Irphaeus has been fairly active on the Discord thus far.​

So as you can see, you can't just tag a game just because you feel like it should, there are rules for that.

If more people donated per update and not monthly, I guarantee you we'd be seeing many more and better updates.
That's a half-truth, more updates? probably, better? not quite, since you'll be pretty much forcing them to release faster, if they want to keep up, you'll more likely receive subpar quality updates which will drag the product's quality down as well, ultimately ending with something you may feel was not worth the price you paid anyways.

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018
To all of you claiming he's stopping development because of writer's block, where in hell did you got that idea from?
The most I can gather from the conversation that was posted is that he was just commenting on how sometimes is difficult to come out with dialog(which I understand, I suck at writing), but nowhere in there was even hinted that the update would be delayed because of it at all. And this especially when we don't even have any idea as to when it's going to be released to begin with.

I'm not trying to defend this guy by the way, if you're going to criticize him or whatever please do so(be polite thou), but at least do it on solid ground, so your argument has at least some weight behind it.

Because the mods consider it pointless, offensive, off-topic or so and so, you should have received a note with the reason, remember, it's their job to keep things civil.

From the Game Uploading Rules tread:

Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.​
Meaning that Irphaeus or some other member of his team have to publicly declare that the game is going on hold.​
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.​
By member's accounts, Irphaeus has been fairly active on the Discord thus far.​

So as you can see, you can't just tag a game just because you feel like it should, there are rules for that.

That's a half-truth, more updates? probably, better? not quite, since you'll be pretty much forcing them to release faster, if they want to keep up, you'll more likely receive subpar quality updates which will drag the product's quality down as well, ultimately ending with something you may feel was not worth the price you paid anyways.
nice to see some sanity in this thread every now and then

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
but with the writing, when you don't have the inspiration... well you don't have the inspiration

You really cant do shit about it, it's very frustrating to stay hours in front of your computer with just a couple of lines...
This is almost a literal description of writers block. I don't know how else this is supposed to be interpreted.

• Angry
Reactions: TendreConnard
Mar 22, 2019
I'm good with waiting as long as the quality is good. It's so hard to come across good plot, nice graphic, good character development for most character, and so on and so on combine together. Will be great if faster update included, but well we can't be too greedy right?
thats what they say before..

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes