Mar 22, 2019
the more i learn about this game, is more i love
and i mean it in the most ironic-way

the writing is gloriously-bad, it started as the usual revenge-plot of horny-edgelords and devolved into the current-cringefest
it's bad-writing trying to look "intentionnally-bad" with irony, shitposting, meta-jokes, dated references, and dead-memes
the models are illusion/honey-select models, so it took absolutely no efforts for him to make them, same with backgrounds

i know i already said all that stuff in a previous post, but i just love how even IRL this game is a shitfest,
the game barely receive any-updates while the patreons just keep throwing money at it and i hope they never stop
i'm fine with getting an update with filled with a single hour of content every 6 months, as long as it stay that bad
are you pissed with him or something?you can say that to him in discord..not here,in here,you can only start a fight.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
are you pissed with him or something?you can say that to him in discord..not here,in here,you can only start a fight.
nah fam', i sincerely love this game and it's dev,
and i mean it with all my heart, i love that shit
it's like going into a public-restroom seeing a guy covered in shit trying to put back-on his diaper,
you stare at him in shock for a good minute, then you enter the restroom, and see shit on the floor, walls, and even the roof
it's awfull but the sheer absurdity of the entire situation makes it absolutely hilarious

in fact, i think you should all have the same attitude as me instead of being so negatives
fans will keep throwing money at it anyway, and the dev won't change his habits
so what's the point of getting angry about-it?
just stop keyboard-fighting, and appreciate the game for the glorious mess it is

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Please, can the Guide be hosted somewhere else other than at Racaty.com?
Every time I try to download the .pdf at Racaty, I keep getting a pop-up to download Adobe Flash Player from a website that I don't trust, but no Guide download. I already have an up to date Flash installation and DON'T want to download this one.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Please, can the Guide be hosted somewhere else other than at Racaty.com?
Every time I try to download the .pdf at Racaty, I keep getting a pop-up to download Adobe Flash Player from a website that I don't trust, but no Guide download. I already have an up to date Flash installation and DON'T want to download this one.
Here you go.

Reactions: Nerra

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone have any news about this one? Been 6 freaking months ffs still nothing, so anyone heard or seen on his Patreon or Discord?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
>Wait 6 months for an update
>No focus on Helen. Nor on Tomoe.

That's how it is, ugh. Anyway, I just hope the release is as good as the last one. I'm also glad to see the continuation of Takamura's storyline and a focus on Kayane, Isabella and Elizabeth, not my favorite but far better than the sister, the tsundere or the dog girl (to each their own, please don't burn me alive because of my taste).
Last update Helen content ( tennis and bathroom scene)... Tomoe too last update also if little ( fantasy about mc and her is starting to be attracted to him)

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
He put 2 updates out last year as compared to the previous year it was every month. It's not writers block, its loss of interest in the project. There are plenty of fanbois that will die hard defend it but not a good project to invest in right now until he becomes committed again.
So let me get this straight your logic is this.

1. Dev didn't release much last year.
2. Dev didn't release much this year.
3. Dev claimed to have writer's block.
4. ???
5. Clearly they're actually losing interest in the project!

I... just don't see what evidence you have or why you made this leap. Their claim perfectly matches up with the erratic schedule, it's not like writer's block is something that is abnormal or likely to be limited to any one release. Maybe questioning your assertion makes me a "fanboi" but I just don't think it's very credible.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I can understand why people are upset or angry. Hell I have been a $3 patron for this dev for a over a year, do I think the 45+ dollars I spent is worth the amount of content that's been released? Hell no, but I will keep supporting because I enjoy what content there is. So if you had supported the dev at some point and are venting your frustrations, I get it.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes