KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I made a list of my favorite girls
  1. Maki: She is the perfect waifu material, If I could only pick one of the girls I would pick her in a heartbeat.
  2. Sheila: Very attractive and has a good vibe with the protagonist. If this game had individual routes I could easily say she would be the best-written romance out of all of them.
  3. Catherine: I could sum up her story as being trapped in a castle by a monster, perfect for you to swoop in and save her.
  4. Kaori: Her story kinda reminds me of Katawa Shoujo. And I kinda like that a lot.
  5. Minami: Originally I was kinda put off about her stalking, but she kinda warmed up to me after the whole hero thing.
  6. Shirohime: The most attractive girl of them all... that's about it, she kinda doesn't have any substance though.
  7. Yoko: Before I started playing I ranked her as number 1, but slowly as the plot progress she dropped down from the ranks. Her attitude is just too bad for me to like. However, she still got a great body. Hopefully, she is redeemed in the future updates.
  8. Kayane: This may come to a surprise to some of you, but I don't really find her that attractive, however the substance she gained throughout the story bumped her up in my list. Currently, I find her story the most interesting one. Hopefully, she continues to grow as a character.
That was a great post and a good explanation on what you're seeing and valuing in those characters.

Still, we have to burn you at the stake for inexcusable offenses against not just one, but multiple waifus that were either placed too high, too low or worst of all, not even on the list.

Someone get the matches.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
There's a way to avoid the burning. If you'd say thay you don't like for example Asuka, that would be unexcusable. But admitting that you're not worthy and don't deserve Asuka, that's perfectly acceptable. I, in turn, have no problem to admit that I definitely don't deserve for example Tomoe. ;)

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
There's a way to avoid the burning. If you'd say thay you don't like for example Asuka, that would be unexcusable. But admitting that you're not worthy and don't deserve Asuka, that's perfectly acceptable. I, in turn, have no problem to admit that I definitely don't deserve for example Tomoe. ;)
The only girl I dislike would have to be Rachel, and that's mostly due to her being a choking hazard.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The only girl I dislike would have to be Rachel, and that's mostly due to her being a choking hazard.
Her demonic form sure but I'd love to learn more about her I think her story will be one of the more fascinating.

Reactions: vmaks

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
The drug only worked when the girls have an affection to you.
If that was true, Inori wouldn't be in danger with Farris, you couldn't have sex Yuna, and that idol pop group wouldn't have ended in the news.
The drug makes women horny, so much they just want to fuck with the first person they see, and that's it.
Another thing it does is that it makes them think it was their idea, they were willing and the whole thing was consensual, and if you do things right, it'll allow you to make them develop feelings for you, like it was Asuka's case.

Mar 22, 2019
If that was true, Inori wouldn't be in danger with Farris, you couldn't have sex Yuna, and that idol pop group wouldn't have ended in the news.
The drug makes women horny, so much they just want to fuck with the first person they see, and that's it.
Another thing it does is that it makes them think it was their idea, they were willing and the whole thing was consensual, and if you do things right, it'll allow you to make them develop feelings for you, like it was Asuka's case.
Hmm,maybe im wrong.But since,we know that mc is a handsome guy,he doesnt need to make such a drug to fuck the girls.They already fall for him.Like Asuka,Sheila,Motoko and other girls.He just need to push them a bit and they already fall for him.The only trouble he need to face is his revenge and the girls try to have him for themselves.I do hope one day,Mc bluntly just said he already fuck all of them in the class.Id like to see what their reaction,maybe his plan will be busted,but if mc play things right,they all will be agreed to share him.in neutral route i hope,canon one for me

Last edited:

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
That's different, we don't know the difference between the solution rachel gave you and the pills, but rachel tells you that her solution would work only if a girl is already attracted to you, you can even fail to have fun with asuka in the lockeroom if you don't play your cards right

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I 'wasted' more time on the 20% last percent than on the 70% first percent for exemple

[20:20]
The writing is extremly time consuming

[20:21]
It still takes me more time than before doing the 3D because I add more details and polish everything up but at least I can keep a good rythm and pac

but with the writing, when you don't have the inspiration... well you don't have the inspiration

You really cant do shit about it, it's very frustrating to stay hours in front of your computer with just a couple of lines...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Writer's block perfectly understandable hope the dev has a breakthrough soon.

I think he should take a 3 or 4 months break. Also, adding NTR would definitely improve the game and help him find new and exciting scenarios.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the update dude.
Just as well you added that spoiler :LOL:

Jul 29, 2017
I think he should take a 3 or 4 months break. Also, adding NTR would definitely improve the game and help him find new and exciting scenarios.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the update dude.
TBF Shinji and Minami apparently had like an awkward hand-holdy sorta thing goin before MC came around

Otaku-kun is a fat dude with glasses and a unibrow in an anime inspired game. Some uncomfortable fucking is inevitable

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes