alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
That's netori, competely different thing and trying to chase the netorare crowd adding a rape scene involving sheila would be insanely stupid.
I C, always confused with this term. Anyway, isn't it hard to NTR MC's girls?
Since NTR is supposed to make the girl to subdue to sexual pleasure instead of merely having sex with the girl(s)?
Currently MC has the largest dick in game atm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I C, always confused with this term. Anyway, isn't it hard to NTR MC's girls?
Since NTR is supposed to make the girl to subdue to sexual pleasure instead of merely having sex with the girl(s)?
Currently MC has the largest dick in game atm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you get confused, a quick google search sometimes helps:

On the whole discussion: I agree with blabbolo up there, giving one of our hard earned waifus away, especially someone so prominent as Sheila, Minami or Asuka, would rub a lot of people the wrong way.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
I'm just hoping the dev has a release date soon so we can talk about the actual game rather than something that most likely won't happen. :LOL:
What's facepalm worthy of that Miss Ice Cream. :unsure:
HAHA I'd say these are better than the usual "update too slow" to "dev is lazy" to "no right to complain" kind of posts. But yeah, I do agree that it's about time we have some news from dev

Reactions: Mormont

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
On the whole discussion: I agree with blabbolo up there, giving one of our hard earned waifus away, especially someone so prominent as Sheila, Minami or Asuka, would rub a lot of people the wrong way.
Yeah, if there's no reason to think that the game will have no ntr then there's no reason (atleast yet) to think that the game will have ntr (especially with those precious characters on the line). Why risk it yeah? I mean, it's bad for business. I don't think valuable patrons will want that but who knows I might be wrong.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
This is why I assume rape, iirc Harada is on some of the lust drug or something else.
That's a fair argument that it could, in theory, happen.
I, among others, argued that it will to a almost certain degree not happen.

First up, if the game really wanted some NTR "spice", it had the chance with Inori and that fucktwat with his spiked drink. It didn't go that route then.
No reason to go down that path now.

And second, more importantly:
Those are our main waifus, mate. The ones we, as the readers / players, care about most. The ones we want to keep. The ones next to no one wants to see given to that dickwad Harada.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
That's a fair argument that it could, in theory, happen.
I, among others, argued that it will to a almost certain degree not happen.

First up, if the game really wanted some NTR "spice", it had the chance with Inori and that fucktwat with his spiked drink. It didn't go that route then.
No reason to go down that path now.

And second, more importantly:
Those are our main waifus, mate. The ones we, as the readers / players, care about most. The ones we want to keep. The ones next to no one wants to see given to that dickwad Harada.
True, hopefully whenever the next photoshoot happens we can stop the drugging of Inori as well (still don't care about Yoko though).. With Inori I kind of see her brothers being a problem later on.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
This is the story about revenge. The mafia and demons are involved.
Out of all the scenes in this game, a student distracting their teacher in the middle of the school is the least intimidating one.
choices will be obvious enought for people who don't want NTR to not see it.
Just search this thread for "NTR", filter by author "Irphaeus" and see where the dev stand on the issue.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Ok, by that statement he doesn't mind ntr, but there are two ways to take that, one the option to not see it doesn't mean it didn't happen, or two the outcome will be totally non-ntr related.

That's all I'll say on the matter, will now return to lurk this thread because this whole discussion is dumb if we still don't know what will happen, if it ends up that they indeed get raped or something like that I will be really mad.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
god, there is really no information or treat for a while now, for you guys to talk for pages about ntr or non ntr..o_O
It's about time irphaeus release something (pics or whatever) to at least change the subject here to who is best waifu :love:
which is obviously sheila :whistle:

SilverSerpent69

Nov 18, 2018
I rather like how the game has been set up so far. And story wise its not been bad either. Hoping great things from the fantasy game he has in works.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
to at least change the subject here to who is best waifu :love:
which is obviously sheila :whistle:
For me, this is one of those games where I struggle to pick a favourite not because any of them are bad choices far from it but they are all good in their own ways also I still feel that I know more about some girls than others due to lesser content so hopefully that changes in the next update.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes