vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
i love the game so far, but i can go with out the fucking jump scares.
then there the reference from Sakamoto desu ga? and the elder scrolls oblivion.
the oblivion one had me dying on floor

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I know updates are long so some may have forgotten this, but i believe the creator mentioned that sheila will not have any scenes this coming patch. So i dont think there’ll be any ntr based on those previews, at least not this coming patch.

halil123

May 23, 2017
The game has gangrape and bestiality but you think it can't have ntr. How naive... Every dev is after ntr crowd money and Irphaeus has been losing patrons.

I've yet to see a sensible argument for how they are suppose to "distract" the coach. If it's not NTR why do we decide on who to use as distraction?

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2019
For Herada,mc most likely will ask the girl to distract him,i hope there is an option where 3 of them will do it so i dont lose any scene.For Sheila she probably ask Herada help about something,she already said she only have sex with her brother..Asuka,Herada dont have any choice other than to follow Asuka order,he dont want to upset Helen.Minami,she will interview Herada about maybe something related to school or 16 years ago incident..

3 of them want MC for themselves,but id rather send all of them to do the job..and i can fuck three of them on that afternoon.Modern Problem required Modern Solution.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes