Sep 23, 2018
I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy because there is Rachel and Elizabeth update and finally Haruka. Sad because it seems there is no Helen update.

Duoham

Nov 8, 2018
You can never be too sure, ANYTHING can happen. Minami train incident? Good path initially led to rape and game over. Full Bad Karma (for now) led to game over. Game tends to balance stuff out. It is a revenge story. Not the perfect harem. Maybe later on when the choices are fully released yes. But atm? No

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Impatiently waiting for the next update...Its been like over 4 months. I know this is a high quality game but we need an update!

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
You can never be too sure, ANYTHING can happen. Minami train incident? Good path initially led to rape and game over. Full Bad Karma (for now) led to game over. Game tends to balance stuff out. It is a revenge story. Not the perfect harem. Maybe later on when the choices are fully released yes. But atm? No
The reason those paths lead to a game over is because those are future forks in the road for when the bad and good routes are properly included, place holders so to speak, most of what happened there is likely to be changed later on.

Oct 28, 2017
Impatiently waiting for the next update...Its been like over 4 months. I know this is a high quality game but we need an update!
Yeah man good luck with that. I love this game but due to how long they take to update I fell back. I feel like waiting a year is the best bet between and hopefully you'll get enough content that's long enough. I say try other games like depravity or wvm. Much shorter wait time. I waited a month of not playing wvm because they do weekly updates and the content was about as long as this game takes for a 6 month update.

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah man good luck with that. I love this game but due to how long they take to update I fell back. I feel like waiting a year is the best bet between and hopefully you'll get enough content that's long enough. I say try other games like depravity or wvm. Much shorter wait time. I waited a month of not playing wvm because they do weekly updates and the content was about as long as this game takes for a 6 month update.
Wvm take one week only and we always have a content like one day..its long and a good harem game..

Reactions: jenseltersquats

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Update is delayed to add NTR scenes... Fucking great.
How did you come to that conclusion ? I don't think it is delayed just so he could add NTR scenes in game and fk people over, I mean comeon you really think that ?? I know it's been 4 months now but be patience it will come out within this month.

Reactions: TendreConnard

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Those 3 girls are the craziest about the MC there is also a big clue in the picture about the wet floor seems to me like the perfect distraction they could run and slip or maybe they hide the sign and make Harada run over to them :WeSmart:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes