KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Damn. his patreons drops about 30-40 in just two days. he should do something or else those 1200 will give up also
Sad, but rightly.
It's bound to happen when its been over half a year without an update, people tend to lose interest over that amount of time. All we can do is wait.

Correct me if i'm wrong here, my information could be outdated or something.

Thing is, as far as i am aware, on the first of every month, the patreons of basically everyone drop. This is due to payment processing sometimes taking a couple days to fully register. And as long as they haven't paid, they are not considered patreons.

We probably just have to check again in a couple days and see if the number went back up again.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Correct me if i'm wrong here, my information could be outdated or something.

Thing is, as far as i am aware, on the first of every month, the patreons of basically everyone drop. This is due to payment processing sometimes taking a couple days to fully register. And as long as they haven't paid, they are not considered patreons.

We probably just have to check again in a couple days and see if the number went back up again.
You'd be exactly right it's the same with all patreons they lose a few at the beginning of each month pretty much the normal thing to happen.

dexterousgecko

Dec 7, 2019
seriously? Game over screens on a choice that is completely random and unintuitive? Yikes man, we're just trying to have a jerk here

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Pfft,so i need too choose a girl again.(facepalm)jeez,when will this game have neutral route..i don't want to choose one and lose another.
This IS the good karma route, I presume they'll just come in and tell him something to leave the place, leaving you in debt for a "favor" with the girl you send to do that, none of these girls are interested in him, Sheila has her wits about this things and I don't think Harada will risk Rachell's anger by trying to make a move on Asuka to be later reported by her, Minami is the only one that could be on a potential danger here, and that's the point, this is most likely one of those future forks in the road for when the other routes are made.
I honestly wouldn't worry.

By the way, this is a story-driven game, he's not intending on getting lots of girls, he wants revenge, and the things he does, is doing them for the sake of it, that's why he went with Inori to the photoshoot, to further move his plans, he didn't like the idea of leaving her there, but he did it anyway (he managed to at least save her from the drug, but it was all left to fate at the end)

Last edited:
Reactions: TendreConnard
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes