Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
I think nor is not.

if you had for normal players a discord too, i had not make this send here in this forum.
Incorrect. As is your entire post. I had to read it a few times to even comprehend what you were saying.
What you see there is a reduced form of "nor do I care about trashing...". I presume that was done in order to prevent having to repeat "care about".

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
ok english is not my native language i look in google translate what i don t understand it in this text thanks.

ok now i have understand it sry then for the posting.

Reactions: Grubb
Aug 18, 2019
i'm going to be real ... as a former patron of his (Irph), this is the single longest no-show of his career, as of next month it will have been half a year since he released ANYTHING for the game, also, he has not released *A SINGLE UPDATE OF ANY KIND* on his patreon since the end of december, not even for his max'd out 35$ a month VIPs, with the exception of a "message of further delay" a few weeks ago - - not looking good, that, and his subs on pat have not moved an inch since last year, and he still doesn't have a $1 tier for the "normies" to plough him easy cash - - love the game, but even what is released isn't finished, example : paths already existing in the game have broken/unfinished content

my advice, if you like the game, be prepared for an indefinite wait; if you don't like the game, move on

Turiyan

Jan 30, 2020
View attachment 69194

Overview:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'
Thread Updated: 2019-09-19
Release Date: 2019-09-19
Developer: Irphaeus
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android(0.6.4a): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: GALLERY MOD - WALLPAPERS - - FAN SIG

Thanks pajarman
Amazing game, Irphaeus. Maybe the best VN on the site to date. Take your time on those renders and keep up the great work! :love:(y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Amazing game, Irphaeus. Maybe the best VN on the site to date. Take your time on those renders and keep up the great work! :love:(y)
One thing you are missing, but I believe this is one of the best stories the looks of the game are great but the story has me hooked and of course it's got some good humour. :p

Reactions: Kipper10

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
This is a great story and has the potential to be a great AVN, but I'm worried been almost 6 months the lack of progress with the update.

I hope this in future doesn't join the list of unfinished games. It has a lot going for it.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
This is a great story and has the potential to be a great AVN, but I'm worried been almost 6 months the lack of progress with the update.

I hope this in future doesn't join the list of unfinished games. It has a lot going for it.
The developer is still communicating regularly, and has a history of delaying updates.
Those two things combined make me pretty certain it's not gonna be abandoned. Still, above you can see the frustration long wait times and a game you like bring.

Reactions: Alex_12

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thought you were going to say the new update was out there for a moment :LOL: Nice new income for the dev then.

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Damn. his patreons drops about 30-40 in just two days. he should do something or else those 1200 will give up also

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes