Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
>Wait 6 months for an update
>No focus on Helen. Nor on Tomoe.

That's how it is, ugh. Anyway, I just hope the release is as good as the last one. I'm also glad to see the continuation of Takamura's storyline and a focus on Kayane, Isabella and Elizabeth, not my favorite but far better than the sister, the tsundere or the dog girl (to each their own, please don't burn me alive because of my taste).

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Just realized, Elizabeth, Rukia, Isabelle; So it's possible will get another art class on the schedule, I just hope for some alone time with Elizabeth as well.

Also, I really hope that Kaori's event includes Haruka in some way, is the only girl thus far that hasn't got any character development at all other than that really short boob's scene in the bathroom.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Just realized, Elizabeth, Rukia, Isabelle; So it's possible will get another art class on the schedule, I just hope for some alone time with Elizabeth as well.

Also, I really hope that Kaori's event includes Haruka in some way, is the only girl thus far that hasn't got any character development at all other than that really short boob's scene in the bathroom.
I hope part of the Elizabeth update is continuing the train content, I like the 'molester' angle there..

Are you guys okay with sharing your girls?or casual sex?For example threesome with Yuna and Faris?
No don't really have an interest in sharing girls, but technically Yuna is sort of with Faris anyway.. Tbh I'd trade Yoko for Yuna.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I made a list of my favorite girls
  1. Maki: She is the perfect waifu material, If I could only pick one of the girls I would pick her in a heartbeat.
  2. Sheila: Very attractive and has a good vibe with the protagonist. If this game had individual routes I could easily say she would be the best-written romance out of all of them.
  3. Catherine: I could sum up her story as being trapped in a castle by a monster, perfect for you to swoop in and save her.
  4. Kaori: Her story kinda reminds me of Katawa Shoujo. And I kinda like that a lot.
  5. Minami: Originally I was kinda put off about her stalking, but she kinda warmed up to me after the whole hero thing.
  6. Shirohime: The most attractive girl of them all... that's about it, she kinda doesn't have any substance though.
  7. Yoko: Before I started playing I ranked her as number 1, but slowly as the plot progress she dropped down from the ranks. Her attitude is just too bad for me to like. However, she still got a great body. Hopefully, she is redeemed in the future updates.
  8. Kayane: This may come to a surprise to some of you, but I don't really find her that attractive, however the substance she gained throughout the story bumped her up in my list. Currently, I find her story the most interesting one. Hopefully, she continues to grow as a character.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes