Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
That's different, we don't know the difference between the solution rachel gave you and the pills, but rachel tells you that her solution would work only if a girl is already attracted to you, you can even fail to have fun with asuka in the lockeroom if you don't play your cards right
Those aren't pills, is an ampule, so it's a solution as well, which is heavily implied to be produced by Rachell as well, using your samples to perfect it, in fact, it seems like your appearance kicked off a whole series of events with her whole chemistry endeavor.

I don't recall Rachell mentioning those details thou, she did say "You will smell like the world’s most sexually-attractive Christmas tree.", which implies the drug only works for you, but I don't recall her saying girls needed to be attracted to you unless you're speaking of another conversation.

There's even evidence of the opposite by the way, the drug you where given worked on Rikuna, Isabelle, Hellen, Keiko (and Kaori too, she was sleeping thou), and none of them could have developed any feelings for the MC at the time the drug was used first on them, Hellen even recognized what was going on, and could not go back on it when you pushed that far, she really needed the D that bad.

With Asuka, yes you can fail the event, but both fails are right before or after the drug's effects, on the first one she smells the perfume, but the thing doesn't work right off the bath, so she's still on her senses and reacts calling for help, the second fail comes after her climax, which is the point at which the drug's effects wear off, so she again on her senses calls out for help... unless you shove your dick on her mouth to keep her shut(an impressive maneuver considering the space they have for that).

But since,we know that mc is a handsome guy,he doesnt need to make such a drug to fuck the girls.
I guess he could be handsome by Honey Select standards, and I never said he couldn't do it on his own, I was just talking about the detail about the drug needing the girl to have something for you, which I don't recall at all.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
I 'wasted' more time on the 20% last percent than on the 70% first percent for exemple

[20:20]
The writing is extremly time consuming

[20:21]
It still takes me more time than before doing the 3D because I add more details and polish everything up but at least I can keep a good rythm and pac

but with the writing, when you don't have the inspiration... well you don't have the inspiration

You really cant do shit about it, it's very frustrating to stay hours in front of your computer with just a couple of lines...
Then what does't mean? are we gonna wait another 1 month? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vmaks

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Then what does't mean? are we gonna wait another 1 month? :unsure:
until now i dont know what they are going to test or add into the game anymore, previously was said to add 2 days of content

other game devs have already updated their games at least once this year, dont know when this will be updated again but im giving a 16 april.

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
There's so many ways to go about this even if he's getting brainblock. He could release up to where he's getting blocked storywise. Or partially release one or two days and leave the rest for the next patch where he has some wiggle room writing-wise. Or collab with some folks on the storyline and bounce off some ideas. Fans are just asking for *some* amount of content on a consistent basis to be happy. It's weird that he keeps moving the goalpost and then not/having difficulty reaching it.

Reactions: Fleabag

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Hmm 1 he was full of ideas now he doesn’t have any wtf Damm milkshake at every corner and brain dead people support

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
IMO he should finish and polish what he already has made and release it as it is. That way he could start working again without pressure
Care to elaborate? whether you mean this update or the game itself, the problem is that he can't finish and/or polish what he already has, and releasing something as it is means you won't do those things to begin with.
Fans are just asking for *some* amount of content on a consistent basis to be happy.
Fans on this site I might add, it was the patreons who voted for bigger updates at the cost of longer waiting times, I'm sure not all of them were on board with the idea, but that's the way it goes with voting.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Fans on this site I might add, it was the patreons who voted for bigger updates at the cost of longer waiting times, I'm sure not all of them were on board with the idea, but that's the way it goes with voting.
Don't remind me. I felt i snapped my own dick that day. Had i knew..
I thought bigger was better, that's what they always say...

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Monkey's paw. Fans probably expected going from 1 to 2 months per update while getting twice the content, but ended up with 6 months + for a bit more content. Give him an inch and he will take a mile.
So we're back to painting Irphaeus as some kind of evil again ?
Like, planning to screw you over from the start evil ? Maybe stealing sweets from kids form of evil ?
Or just the usual "I swear he's keeping the fap material i care about from me, please make him give it to me !"-evil ?

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
on oct 1 2018 he was making 3.4k from 500 patreon. right now he's at 1212. thats 1212 - 500 = 712 more patreon. if each of thse new patreons are at 3$ thats 712 * 3 = 2136 $. so as of this moment he is making atleast 2136 + 3400 = 5536$. since last update its been what 6 mo? so thats 33216 so for 30 GRAND u get 3 days of "sexy content" we should call out bad actors. lucky mark guys was doing about 150 -200 images every month for 2k $ i think. last update had 600 images not sure if this includes animation frames (prob does). so for about 3 times more than lucky mark this guys gives about 0.75 times the content with renders at prob 1/15th the quality... lol

runz

Mar 3, 2018
until now i dont know what they are going to test or add into the game anymore, previously was said to add 2 days of content

other game devs have already updated their games at least once this year, dont know when this will be updated again but im giving a 16 april.
thats why i've become his ex supporter

Reactions: okapaa

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
So we're back to painting Irphaeus as some kind of evil again ?
Like, planning to screw you over from the start evil ? Maybe stealing sweets from kids form of evil ?
Or just the usual "I swear he's keeping the fap material i care about from me, please make him give it to me !"-evil ?
You seem to be in stage 2: denial. Compare his pace with other devs, reply #8831 illustrates this perfectly

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
the more i learn about this game, is more i love
and i mean it in the most ironic-way

the writing is gloriously-bad, it started as the usual revenge-plot of horny-edgelords and devolved into the current-cringefest
it's bad-writing trying to look "intentionnally-bad" with irony, shitposting, meta-jokes, dated references, and dead-memes
the models are illusion/honey-select models, so it took absolutely no efforts for him to make them, same with backgrounds

i know i already said all that stuff in a previous post, but i just love how even IRL this game is a shitfest,
the game barely receive any-updates while the patreons just keep throwing money at it and i hope they never stop
i'm fine with getting an update with filled with a single hour of content every 6 months, as long as it stay that bad

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes