Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I don't understand why people here so afraid of netorare. It's the will of developer. You've been waiting for so long and still don't want to be cucked? Shame on you, Irphaeus made his decision, shut up and give him money :illuminati:
honestly NTR needs a good mc who fitting to be a cuck, like the dude who likes that motoko chick or w/e her name is

tldr: ntr doesn't work with non-beta mcs

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
I don't understand why people here so afraid of netorare. It's the will of developer. You've been waiting for so long and still don't want to be cucked? Shame on you, Irphaeus made his decision, shut up and give him money :illuminati:
Simple fact is that, one reading/playing a VN will assumed his place as the MC.
And in this case, he was supposed to have a pussy to fuck,
but after being cucked/NTR, he can just only fap on his own.
People that loves NTR mostly because they are fed up with their sex partner and wants new excitement.

This is just the same as kids will only share their toys if the toy is old already, or they are sure that the other kids will return
the toy back to them

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
That has to be one of the funniest preview of the last 6 months. Not because it is actually funny but because it will trigger so many people scared of NTR.
Though, to be honest, I hope MC doesn't let that happen, I really like their dynamic in the last update, this would make no sense to me that he let that happen.

Last edited:

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
so probably around June? or August ?
i did saw the % of how much is left
but i dunno if it is gonna take weeks or months... i know the author is working on other stuff .. so maybe august or way ahead

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
so probably around June? or August ?
i did saw the % of how much is left
but i dunno if it is gonna take weeks or months... i know the author is working on other stuff .. so maybe august or way ahead
It's impossible to know. It could be a week, or a month. Or more.

And the problem doesn't seem to be that they're working on other stuff, rather, for whatever reason, they're just developing really really really slow.

Mar 21, 2019
Honestly, depends on the girl. I wouldn't mind Minami, Inori, the mother, the next door milf, Helen and even Kayane getting treated like the practice girls. Really never cared for them much. Sheila, Asuka, Elizabeth and Maki I would mind, on the other hand.
Kayane depends on the next few updates though, might change my mind.

Reactions: theultragaydude

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Honestly, depends on the girl. I wouldn't mind Minami, Inori, the mother, the next door milf, Helen and even Kayane getting treated like the practice girls. Really never cared for them much. Sheila, Asuka, Elizabeth and Maki I would mind, on the other hand.
Maybe this could work with shinji eventually getting some action with one of the girls, but faris? Fuck no, that creep deserves a beating.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Next door milf is too good, she is off-limits. :D

Mar 21, 2019
Not really, no.
My prognosis is Maki goes for the photoshoot, Faris gets handsy, Maki gets angry. Punchy angry or swallow-your-anger angry-make-up-sex-later angry is up in the air at that point.
Hoping for the latter tbh.

Reactions: theultragaydude

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
yeah and Kutaragi will take and contact her with Takamura Sensei, are you all right? and Faris spaz in the direction of Ti's granddaughter Takamuri Sensei, yes, you can take an aktograph from you

PikaJevv

Apr 2, 2020
hey guys i have a problem, all the button at the bottom of the screen (skip history ecc) disappeared some tips on how to get them back?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes