I'm back.

Mar 15, 2020
Hello everyone! Sorry I wasn't available the last couple of days (busy taking care of someone because of the outbreak) I managed to write some stuff and work on music/sound though. Anyway I'm back and ready to finish the update, (new)Shirohime scene and Takamura one still need a bit of work, but we are talking about a week, then one more last week for Vash to review and improve the script and the release should finaly be a thing! \o/

UPDATE ETA : 0.8.0
-Storyboard : 140% (DONE!)
-3D and animation rendering : 95% (28 scenes DONE!)
-Dialogue : 90% (2 scenes left and mostly lewd.)
-Scripting : 90% (one tree left.)
-Feature : 100% (Chie finished month ago.)
-Sound/Music : 60% -Proofreading/Beta testing : 50% (I tested the first day, script included.)
I hope I get a lot of Takamura in this update I'm waiting.:p

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Well, at least it's a little closer now unless he decides to add more to the update again :LOL: Glad to hear we are getting a Shirohime scene she is in need of some much-needed content.
It's pretty clear the problem isn't "adding more to the update", if he worked at a reasonable pace he could add more stuff and still release in a quarter of the time he has. No, the problem is that for whatever reason his productivity is absolutely glacial. Which if anything is probably an insult to glaciers, at least they occasionally move every year!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's pretty clear the problem isn't "adding more to the update", if he worked at a reasonable pace he could add more stuff and still release in a quarter of the time he has. No, the problem is that for whatever reason his productivity is absolutely glacial. Which if anything is probably an insult to glaciers, at least they occasionally move every year!
I never said it was a problem though, I just recall from the last update he kept adding more content which kept delaying it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't believe in fairy tales for a long time, now before I trust him, I want to see it with my own eyes. No more buying a pig in a poke
The last update took roughly this amount of time maybe another month at least.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Hello everyone! Sorry I wasn't available the last couple of days (busy taking care of someone because of the outbreak) I managed to write some stuff and work on music/sound though. Anyway I'm back and ready to finish the update, (new)Shirohime scene and Takamura one still need a bit of work, but we are talking about a week, then one more last week for Vash to review and improve the script and the release should finaly be a thing! \o/

UPDATE ETA : 0.8.0
-Storyboard : 140% (DONE!)
-3D and animation rendering : 95% (28 scenes DONE!)
-Dialogue : 90% (2 scenes left and mostly lewd.)
-Scripting : 90% (one tree left.)
-Feature : 100% (Chie finished month ago.)
-Sound/Music : 60% -Proofreading/Beta testing : 50% (I tested the first day, script included.)
... soon™

• Angry
Reactions: TendreConnard

Neilgw141

Oct 13, 2018
great game
but i think the sex scene is a little bit too early
better have the mc make more plans and remaking it to slowly corrupting them
sorry for my bad english
Yes I agree, It would be better to delay sex and increase teasing and or other alternatives before full on sex scenes, kind of like working towards the goal of full corruption and method of corruption. good and bad way..

Reactions: theultragaydude
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes