TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Hello everyone! Sorry I wasn't available the last couple of days (busy taking care of someone because of the outbreak) I managed to write some stuff and work on music/sound though. Anyway I'm back and ready to finish the update, (new)Shirohime scene and Takamura one still need a bit of work, but we are talking about a week, then one more last week for Vash to review and improve the script and the release should finaly be a thing! \o/

UPDATE ETA : 0.8.0
-Storyboard : 140% (DONE!)
-3D and animation rendering : 95% (28 scenes DONE!)
-Dialogue : 90% (2 scenes left and mostly lewd.)
-Scripting : 90% (one tree left.)
-Feature : 100% (Chie finished month ago.)
-Sound/Music : 60% -Proofreading/Beta testing : 50% (I tested the first day, script included.)
You guys in this thread can't read. It says here a week and one more week. Two weeks, not two days. Explaining this before you all go raging on your own inability to read.

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
You guys in this thread can't read. It says here a week and one more week. Two weeks, not two days. Explaining this before you all go raging on your own inability to read.
So you're taking jokes literal and you 're asking us to take the dev's word on a release for an update . Considering this was supposed to initially come out in " late November/early December ," I don't think that would be best.

Here's my prediction. In about 2 and a half weeks, he'll say the updates almost done and it'll be out in the next few days, there is just some last minute proofreading. When those days pass he'll say they need a little more time since they've been working so hard and they'll say they need a little break. Then in a few more days He'll say that the update is done and he is uploading it but because the update is so big and his internet is so slow, It'll take 12 hours. All of this to say about late April. It might almost be done but we are about to experience a few weeks of unparalleled teasing.

Edit: Were those emojis an April Fools thing?

Last edited:

ריבית

Apr 22, 2019
sorry guys, i need to ask something. the phone only function to check waifu stats and i cant use it now?? or some bug??

Aug 26, 2017
I kind of forgot about the game and didn't check this thread for months, so i kind of expected to see like 2 updates since september: boi i was wrong.
I'm not a patreon and i won't complain since i don't really care, but considering some people give him money for this, such delays are not really acceptable (i mean, in a professional environment you could as well say bye bye to your job with those kind of delays).

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
I kind of forgot about the game and didn't check this thread for months, so i kind of expected to see like 2 updates since september: boi i was wrong.
I'm not a patreon and i won't complain since i don't really care, but considering some people give him money for this, such delays are not really acceptable (i mean, in a professional environment you could as well say bye bye to your job with those kind of delays).
>Last post in thread january 28th
>Boy there must have been at least 2 updates since my last visit in september
You need to get better at shitposting son

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
>Last post in thread january 28th
>Boy there must have been at least 2 updates since my last visit in september
You need to get better at shitposting son
yup, he's lying, but that don't change fact that he's right :cool:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Lmao you're all whining like Irphaeus is forcing you somehow to give him money. You don't want to give him any ? That's fine, you just have not to be a patron. But to be angry because other people disagree with you and chose to still give him money ? That's just ridiculous imo
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
I don't hate the game or the player i hate how someone taking advantage of the people showing him support and respect of his work if you can call that work!

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
From
Here the 0.8.0 ETA :
-Storyboard jumped from 130 to 150% (after I added a full event mid day and another one during night.)
-3D rendering and Animation 90% (Only one scene left.)
-Dialogue 70% (the first day and night are finished, also a major party is already in readback. )
-Scripting 60% (It progress the same pace as writing so both will be finished together.)
-Feature 80% (Chie and other Bees worked and fixed the bug you reported from the UI update... The Gallery will also be a lot more practicable.)
-Sound/Music 65% (I'm gathering sample, I have a library so it's not what that takes me the most time.)
-Proofreading/Beta testing 30%

UPDATE ETA : 0.8.0 -Storyboard : 140% (DONE!)
-3D and animation rendering : 95% (28 scenes DONE!)
-Dialogue : 90% (2 scenes left and mostly lewd.)
-Scripting : 90% (one tree left.)
-Feature : 100% (Chie finished month ago.)
-Sound/Music : 60%
-Proofreading/Beta testing : 50% (I tested the first day, script included.)

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
I don't understand why people here so afraid of netorare. It's the will of developer. You've been waiting for so long and still don't want to be cucked? Shame on you, Irphaeus made his decision, shut up and give him money :illuminati:

Reactions: halil123
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes