Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
I like the idea that the wallpapers are a reason for a delay...

Like the update should be out for 5 month by now, and then when its "actually" (well... supposedly) done, someone says "Hey you should totally add some wallpapers, theyre waiting for 5 month now, 1 or 2 days for something completely irrelevant that could be put out later in a patreon post HAS TO BE INCLUDED", and Ira is like "Yes, youre totally right".

Reactions: Genji and Reese286

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
I am wondering if there will be another poll on patreon. I strongly doubt that there is still a preference for more content (in comparision with earlier updates).

Reactions: User327

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So its looking like no update then? Lol, I am Shocked!

Allrightee mates - more of the same o'l same o'l. Irphaeus as expected is performing to standards.

I gotta say, for me the most comical thing has become watching the white-knights and sock accounts step up to defend him. Hilarious.

Jul 29, 2017
I mean time probably isn't actually linear anyway so its almost like we haven't waited at all. That being said, if this update isn't 10 pure GB of Kayane fucking and maybe some sort of weird management sim where we prepare Maki for fights and level her up or something. Valve at least apologized for HALFLIFE3 wait times with a TFS2 + Portal bundle

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
Hestia

alot of people may be upset with the delays to me i dont mind it i mean sure this is one of the few games ive played that i care more about the story then the lewd content i have many other things i can do to occupy my time with the wait be it watching youtube anime or playing other games

but yeah Milfy City Dual Family Family Secret are much worst at this although Family Secret did get remade

whatever the case i love Kaya but still Shelia loves her Onii - San :love:

screenshot0024.png

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hestia

alot of people may be upset with the delays to me i dont mind it i mean sure this is one of the few games ive played that i care more about the story then the lewd content i have many other things i can do to occupy my time with the wait be it watching youtube anime or playing other games

but yeah Milfy City Dual Family Family Secret are much worst at this although Family Secret did get remade

whatever the case i love Kaya but still Shelia loves her Onee - San :love:

View attachment 624351
You're not helping posting similar pics, I miss her :cry::whistle:
But I have a good feeling that its close ^^

I miss being her favorite onii chan

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Please, please, everybody write here more and more hateful comments on how patreons are silly to get milked.

Then, we can all wait together for uploading of a new update by some of them. :poop:
at this time most ppl here are not waiting for actual game update as for another Irphaeus excuses :cool: as someone b4 mentionet, this topic have much better plot twist then most games on this site.

NamekBro

Dec 18, 2019
I was really excited about the update being released today... Now im just Sad T__T

He don't say something in the discord about another delay? what excuse can be this time? -.-

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes