Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Today at 8:35 PM
I'm out! I still need to work on adding sound and polishing some last scene, Vash still have script to review anyway, that I still need to send him. So we are very close from the release, no need to make an ETA, it's just about polishing and enhancing a bit everything, these details takes a bit of times.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I'm out! I still need to work on adding sound and polishing some last scene, Vash still have script to review anyway, that I still need to send him. So we are very close from the release, no need to make an ETA, it's just about polishing and enhancing a bit everything, these details takes a bit of times.
Capture.PNG
It's easier to show the screenshot ;)

qkwjgn005

Jul 16, 2017
Do you believe this sure lie?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hope he updates soon as promised if not oh well not really a whole lot I can do since I quit being a patron 3 months ago

Reactions: anas70

runz

Mar 3, 2018
then after that there will be another problem delay again and again blah blah blah

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes