spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well I m not surprised if the he did fake the pow for releases to be 2. Months or 6 ( more content) what a joke of dev are we having now with the pledges I cancelled i m 200 + budget more for real games waiting for cyberpunk the will be a game worth playing and paying

Reactions: V-red
Apr 28, 2018
NEXT TIME ON PATREON
Hey guys my house got struck by lightning, a 100 meter tsunami then took my WHOLE PC setup, then a tornado took my hard drive and my wifi, THEY JUST FLEW OUT OF THE WINDOW, then an earthquake swallowed my bed and my patreon got hacked by the FBI for tax fraud. But don't worry in 2077 I will release my new project how to ETA your games.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I log on every day.
Just in case, did the update come out?
Confirm
I'm getting tired...
Did he give up?:cry:
Nah, this is easy money, he didn't give up.:illuminati: Watch this space, the Dev will soon be back in a month or so with another random pic and lame excuse, and the usual suspects will show up too defend him and make excuses... hmmm, wonder if they are getting paid? He's likely making $8 maybe 12k+ a month with this con ... that's not bad money for posting a few pics every once in a while as 'Previews' when the marks get antsy and start wondering whats up.

I hope I'm wrong and we get an awesome update hours long with a great story, but after what we have seen is that likely? There's no reason to think Irphaeus will change a thing hes doing and anyone with a brain knows better than to believe what he says... but the thing is, not enough are paying attention so he still gets paid. PT Barnum had it right, Irphaeus will keep the con going as long as peeps keep sending him money for nothing.

Last edited:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Come on guys and girls... Let's have a little patience ... It does take time to put together a good story, game, or whatever else... I have been playing this one a while, and they have only put out two or maybe 3 updates a year... I takes time to do the renders, not to mention the animation... I myself have been working on an Adult Visual Novel, and I must say it takes a while... Just be patient, and when they are satisfied with the update, working out the bugs, it will be released...

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
Come on guys and girls... Let's have a little patience ... It does take time to put together a good story, game, or whatever else... I have been playing this one a while, and they have only put out two or maybe 3 updates a year... I takes time to do the renders, not to mention the animation... I myself have been working on an Adult Visual Novel, and I must say it takes a while... Just be patient, and when they are satisfied with the update, working out the bugs, it will be released...
I hope its not like " 20scene " added lol

etann

Jan 3, 2020
This is the dev on his secret account O_O

Apr 5, 2018
That does not excuse the numerous false ETAs and lack of information. He hasn't updated his Patreon page since mid february when the update was supposed to be released before the end of last year for crying out loud. Every bit of information comes through vague Discord messages which he easily contradicts when the ETA draws near with promises of "more content". He might not be a scammer, but he surely is scummy. And I was a Patreon supporter until early this year.

His recent message that "no new ETA is needed" because the update is so close just adds insult to injury. You have lost the benefit of the doubt, bud. Annoyed I gave him money for so long when there are a ton of great developers out there who don't take success for granted and actually commit to what they promise.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I hope I'm wrong and we get an awesome update hours long with a great story, but after what we have seen is that likely?
It's not unlikely it's impossible. We are talking about two days in game. How much content you can stuff in one day in that kind of story? Will MC go from one heroine to another and ejaculate 40 times a day, 5 minutes each encounter?
If he spend 7 month and released 6 or 7 days of decent content It would be ok. One day in three and half months in story-driven visual novel it's just ridiculous. Last update was boring already...

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes