Jul 29, 2017
There basically is no actual infromation. This is the last thing he said on discord:

Its basically the same shit he always says. "Almost done, just gotta finish one last scene and then vash has some stuff to finish." Its just that repeated week after week
Totally agree that the dev is horrible about deadlines, releases, and communication but a screenshot of his discord is infinitely more useful than 300 posts about how his patreon sheeple are allowing him to get paid without putting out a new release

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
I mean, I don't disagree. Its just kinda what you should expect when you release no actual content for 7 months. The main reason this thread is this bad right now is because it was supposed to release yesterday. Now he gives another "status update" thats pretty much the same as the other ones he's been giving for the past 4 months. Theres only so much you can say about a contextless screenshot and any discussion about the actual games plot has probably already been talked about months ago. The only thing to really talk about this game is the fact that the games not here yet and when there is a date given and then that date isn't met for the 400th time, people are gonna be mad and talk about how mad they are. Thats just the way it is.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
What I love about these foruns is that somehow people still defend situations like this Irphaeus is doing. That, and also calling this forum and us pirates when the devs themselves roam around here all the time... and if the game is small enough, they upload it themselves. Most aren't "selling" the game, as much asking for support to keep doing it. I pretty sure 90% of the current games here would had been abandoned nor past 0.1 version if not the forum giving free publicity and patreons to their fav devs... Irphaeus is the perfect example of someone you shouldn't support... not because the delays, not because its taking too long, not because the update wont be worth your while... you shouldn't support because he blantly lies to his patrons and doesn't deliever when he says he will, comes with stupid excuse to bide his time, and milks his patreon whom support him monthly... the worst part? Happened more than once already, and he keeps charging his patrons for it.

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
He should update his game for like 2-4 months so his patreons will increase more and start his new game Waifu hunter. I'm sure there will be more supporters for him

Reactions: vmaks

ampzz

Nov 3, 2019
What I love about these foruns is that somehow people still defend situations like this Irphaeus is doing. That, and also calling this forum and us pirates when the devs themselves roam around here all the time... and if the game is small enough, they upload it themselves. Most aren't "selling" the game, as much asking for support to keep doing it. I pretty sure 90% of the current games here would had been abandoned nor past 0.1 version if not the forum giving free publicity and patreons to their fav devs... Irphaeus is the perfect example of someone you shouldn't support... not because the delays, not because its taking too long, not because the update wont be worth your while... you shouldn't support because he blantly lies to his patrons and doesn't deliever when he says he will, comes with stupid excuse to bide his time, and milks his patreon whom support him monthly... the worst part? Happened more than once already, and he keeps charging his patrons for it.
That's the thing I'll never understand when it comes to calling others out on "pirating" since games like this are already ripping off another company's work either way. Think of all the bank that Illusion is missing out on from "content creators" being able to just make their own "games" while they just suck up sheep-driven Patreon funded schemes.

Sure, I'll give people benefit of the doubt in that there's a solid chunk of personal time going into creating the scene captures, writing up a script, and all that but at the end of the day it's not originally content they can claim originality on since the base character designs that usually grab interested parties attention happens to be from a paid product that isn't theirs.

Heck, I only decided to check this title out since I liked how Elizabeth, Kayane, and Motoko looked from the banner itself. Even the screenshots for the game in the opening post show nothing about the written script from the creator besides reading the synopsis.

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
i kinda hate this forum, because of all the spam shitposting and the hate :censored:
Hestia Ellordrings

it is what it is just take a look at Milfy City thread or Dual Family thread many people cant find other things to do with their time

the down fall to that is when people look for information on game related stuff its buried and they have to use the search engine.

whatever the case Mommy wants the D

screenshot0035.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Hey guys, in case you are waiting for news about the new update, I made an Ultimate Irphaeus Simulator for you.

So choose the answer you like the most and don't ask questions. Enjoy!

View attachment 625623
Hmm actually it's quite accurate...
In addition, using it we will have such reliable information as if Irphaeus himself wrote it, rly good job (y)

Edit:
Sessllapert, if u rly think that then i feel pitty for u

Reactions: V-red and JJsworld

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hestia Ellordrings

it is what it is just take a look at Milfy City thread or Dual Family thread many people cant find other things to do with their time

the down fall to that is when people look for information on game related stuff its buried and they have to use the search engine.

View attachment 625625

You can punish her, I prefer her daughter :sneaky: and yeah I agree with you... In every thread there are similar problems... For example the facepalm reaction in every my comment or the complain about the release ;) but luckily there are also good members

sessllapert

Jan 6, 2019
Hmm actually it's quite accurate...
In addition, using it we will have such reliable information as if Irphaeus himself wrote it, rly good job (y)

Edit:
Sessllapert, if u rly think that then i feel pitty for u
think? why don't you investigate, many "artists" became famous after death for business, the same with frida kalho

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Hestia Ellordrings

View attachment 625625

Tomoe is the waifu I care least.
The story with her feels to artificial.

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
Wouldn't be better to just mark this thread as On hold since there's no real ETA or something?
I mean, this is getting out of hand. 450 out of 490 pages are full of people complaining about Irphaeus milking his patreons, or always delaying the update for some reason due to [Insert excuse here] bla, bla. And it's getting repetitive and boring ngl :HideThePain:

Reactions: Fia and Reese286

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
Tomoe is the waifu I care least.
The story with her feels to artificial.
Hestia

yeah same i like all the girls except the mom and probably the e thot girl whos was friends with Inori i dont like the mom because of the backstory and how she incapable of being a parent im literally like Sheilas father instead of her big brother

i just like dominating the mom :devilish:

i think Isabella content is coming up in this update shes such a sex Italian milf :love:

screenshot0008.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes