NamekBro

Dec 18, 2019
Am i the only one who really likes/ love Yoko? (Aka the thot, friend of Inori) ? I think she is my favorite, many people don't like her but i think its because Irphaeus just have show the worst of her, in the last update we see a little bit of her relationship with her parents and its something interesting, and i think that after the dev complete her story many of you maybe will like her too)? : P

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hestia

yeah same i like all the girls except the mom and probably the e thot girl whos was friends with Inori i dont like the mom because of the backstory and how she incapable of being a parent im literally like Sheilas father instead of her big brother

i just like dominating the mom :devilish:

i think Isabella content is coming up in this update shes such a sex Italian milf :love:

View attachment 625703
1587340423743.png 1587340460809.png

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
think? why don't you investigate, many "artists" became famous after death for business, the same with frida kalho
Oh no, i know he was poor during life and get famous after death. I was talking about the reason what u think he get famous. He's paintings are masterpices that's without a doubt, and he was poor just becous of mental illnes and lack of sellsman proficency.

sessllapert

Jan 6, 2019
Oh no, i know he was poor during life and get famous after death. I was talking about the reason what u think he get famous. He's paintings are masterpices that's without a doubt, and he was poor just becous of mental illnes and lack of sellsman proficency.
van gogh gains popularity because a Japanese makes a marketing plan that revalues the works of van gogh,
he is a fairly ordinary painter of impressionism

• Angry
Reactions: Fia and Real Kreten

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
True, publicity and marketing is the case.
Not like modern days, how far his audience can reach? A village? Province? City?

Why i use Van Gogh as an example is to express how art (or any form of entertainment, a.k.a. secondary needs)
are, very subjective.
Not all people see the value of an art piece as the others do.
During his time, his art might be defined as a preschool art (mainstream artstlye/acceptableness at a time and space)
But due to historical reason and media publicity, it would worth a billions.

Summary here, not all people see the worth in the waiting,
but some do.

(Haters vs supporters :D )

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
van gogh gains popularity because a Japanese makes a marketing plan that revalues the works of van gogh,
he is a fairly ordinary painter of impressionism
wow... just... wow...

Edit:
alexiddd, in part u have right, not all see the art or other forms of entertainment the same but just comparing one of top of the very tops in he's branch to the one bettween hundret of thousents is "a bit odd" to say the least.

Last edited:

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
wow... just... wow...

Edit:
alexiddd, in part u have right, not all see the art or other forms of entertainment the same but just comparing one of top of the very tops in he's branch to the one bettween hundret of thousents is "a bit odd" to say the least.
well. when coming to examples,
normally we will use someone/something that is known by all,
rather than something like, you know, my brother's girlfriend's father's nephew's neighbour's dog's cousin's grandfather is bla bla bla :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
I thought that Ipha and Vash its same person but if no and Vash helping him with some dev and over and over again delaying his work
So mb u just dissmiss him and hire a normal programmer? Is it so hard?
i dont understand this shit

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
I thought that Ipha and Vash its same person but if no and Vash helping him with some dev and over and over again delaying his work
So mb u just dissmiss him and hire a normal programmer? Is it so hard?
i dont understand this shit
The problem isn't coming from the programmer. Rather, it's come from Ipha himself.

He made many excuses, oh we had heat in Europe, oh, I need to add the scenes and polish something a bit.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes