CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Irphaeus said "I'm out" that mean he really got the fck out of this project :)
It really wouldn't surprise me that in a couple months after people pestering him about the next update he would say he abandoned it and kept collecting patron money because people supported him and not the game.

I am just wondering where did it all go wrong... we used to have regular updates and now it's just.... why it had to happen to one of the best adult VNs.
Money, that's what made it all go wrong. If the information I gathered is correct, the dude was unemployed and he is french, currently has about 1200 patrons and if the average money he gets from every patron is 2$ that means every month he is collecting around 2200 euros per month (its probably way more), a tremendous generous amount of money to have monthly in France, around the average salary for working at least 35 hours weekly, which he doesn't do not even by a long shot, just to sit on his ass doing barely anything, because this game despite having good renders and an above average story, isn't particulary a super production filled with choices and a super hard coded game. So basically he geniusly though how this is a great way to get himself money doing minimal work, doing the work as fast as he can, sitting on the update bidding the best time to release the update and then sit for another 8 months collecting his pay check doing nothing. So yeah, you build yourself an audience, lure them him so they "must" have the next update and you keep milking it for years. Its actually quite genius in a greedy perspective.

Last edited:

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
kinda funny. there's guys like irphaeus who take 6 months to add half an hour of material, then there's BlueCat making updates monthly for ecchi sensei with every update having a shit ton of new content.
Already past 7 months

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't remember wasn't it 6 months for the previous update? Or somewhere around that, always seems to be the games you anticipate the most take longer to update. :(

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
I'm preety sure karma system are not implemented yet(YET, haha good joke by me :rolleyes:) and as for now it's ONLY high karma rout avbilable for players (u still can pick negative karma option but they are just ofter animation scens atm) the only important decision is blocked right now so when u chose it it's Game Over.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes