etann

Jan 3, 2020
You literally mentioned it, you cant go futher in the game if you dont have enough karma at the train scene
Well on that one its pretty obvious so you can just go back and choose the one that does let you continue which is what I did. Karma didn't affect my choices as it still lets you choose either. I believe its just the endings that are different.

Benoq

Oct 10, 2018
Well on that one its pretty obvious so you can just go back and choose the one that does let you continue which is what I did. Karma didn't affect my choices as it still lets you choose either. I believe its just the endings that are different.
Your correct, but i am not sure if there will be any endig at all :3

Reactions: V-red

Benoq

Oct 10, 2018
I dont get it... does he mean he was awake for 6 hours and slept 18, or he is awake since 6 pm doing work that should had been done months ago? Either way, sounds like more bs he is feeding to patrons.
He meant he s awake from 6:00 pm

Jul 29, 2017
I've been patient and fairly willing to jump to the defense of Irphaeus despite the absurdly long wait and weird mixed signals about progress because every update of the game has been full of stuff and goodness. But I think I might flip if it turns out the update just adds a random "Watch TV" animation and a bejeweled style minigame to grind for money

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
On Irphaeus patreon 30 november 2019 :
«I have started to work on this update fully upon October 4, so it's been almost 2 months and I'm at ~65% done.»
Ok so 60% in two months but 5 months later it's still not out ? I mean imo i don't really care i'm not supporting the guy even though i like the game i can wait more months even but something isn't right here lol

He clearly hasn't been fully working on the game the past few months because it should have been out like in late january if in late november 60% of the game was done

It's a honey select game so the assets are already done, it's not 2D drawn, unless the update is very very very big in terms of content. Mb he just expanded the original update ? I hope this is the reason and not a lazy procrastination. But hey im no patreon so.

terror100

Oct 12, 2017
so like always again a delay
first it was 1 update in march and 1 in april
last it was update on 19 april
who even expect him to update this month xD

o god just just read his patreon goal at 1400
When I reach more than 1400 Patrons, I hire a new member.
This person will help me to create new 3D characters, environments and scene rendering for all my game projects.
This is going to give me more time to focus on the writing, while drastically increase the artwork quality of the game.

don't even expect a update for a year after that

When I reach more than 2600 Patrons, I hire a a 2nd Programer.
This person will help me to create 'real' and complex gaming feature, for all my incoming game projects.
This is going to drastically change your game experience, the point is to switch to a new engine that allow more gameplay possibility.

OMG you are already making atleast 5-10k a month i think even more and you want to wait till 2600 patreons to hire a second programmer
what a joke

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Any news for the next update boys? Is one of my favs games in this genre and I cant wait >.< haha hope the dev say something, and keep it up !

Oct 15, 2017
OMG you are already making atleast 5-10k a month i think even more and you want to wait till 2600 patreons to hire a second programmer
what a joke
He isn't making THAT much at the moment, he has ~1,2k patrons and the majority will be at 3$ with a few at the higher tiers, so we are talking about ~4k maybe 4,5k a month BEFORE taxes and patreon taking its cut, so while he certainly makes a decent amount of money each month, he doesn't get close to 5-10k a month going into his own pocket.

This is in no way meant to excuse his lack of communication/planning etc. I just hate it when people make up these absurdly high income numbers by forgetting the considerable amount that taxes and patreon take away from that.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Any news for the next update boys? Is one of my favs games in this genre and I cant wait >.< haha hope the dev say something, and keep it up !
Hey guys, in case you are waiting for news about the new update, I made an Ultimate Irphaeus Simulator for you.

So choose the answer you like the most and don't ask questions. Enjoy!

View attachment 625623
use this, it's as relible as Irphaeus eta so u know...

saesfe

Aug 9, 2017
If he is lack of idea for the game he can just say that instead of confirming some released day then delay again and again. It's very dissapointed.

Reactions: vmaks

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
He isn't making THAT much at the moment, he has ~1,2k patrons and the majority will be at 3$ with a few at the higher tiers, so we are talking about ~4k maybe 4,5k a month BEFORE taxes and patreon taking its cut, so while he certainly makes a decent amount of money each month, he doesn't get close to 5-10k a month going into his own pocket.

This is in no way meant to excuse his lack of communication/planning etc. I just hate it when people make up these absurdly high income numbers by forgetting the considerable amount that taxes and patreon take away from that.
No, patrion does not withhold taxes. Another little Tax factoid is that in most cases Patrion donation are classed as Gifts not income and the receiver of these small individual gifts owes no tax at all. Any Gift tax is paid by the gift giver. Also Patrion fees are just not that large a cost. See for yourself -

I hate when people make shit up and act like they know something.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes